Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums, and join our Roleplays or upload your own art to the gallery or just chat with our members.
We are looking forward to get to know you!

Photo

S4-E19 Discussion: For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils

S4 Season 4 Sweetie Belle For Whom the Sweetie Belle To

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Fawkes

Fawkes

Draconequus

• 65 posts
  • LocationThe Top of the Tallest Tower

Donator

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:03 AM

ForWhomtheSweetieBelle_zps425e2222.png

Disgusted with Rarity for attracting attention away from her, Sweetie Belle decides to have her revenge by ruining an outfit prepared for one of Rarity's most valued clients; while sleeping, Sweetie Belle is contacted by Luna through a dream.

Episode 19 discussion is open, ponies! The episode premieres on The Hub at 10:30am EST, today, March 22nd! Anypony who might not happen to have The Hub can still catch all the colorful, pony goodness by checkin' out one of the livestreams listed on Equestria Daily!

As always, spoilers are welcome and to be expected!

#2 SunBurn

SunBurn

Momlestia Lover

• 64 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:17 AM

Relevant:

Spoiler

At first I was like "Sweetie Belle, WTH?" Really, I didn't think Sweetie Belle could be that mean. That was kinda shocking. Especially her act of sabotage.  :O 
Since I don't read synopses of upcoming episodes, Luna's appearance came as a pleasant surprise. Although still, it seemed a little too relatable to Scootaloo's case in Sleepless in Ponyville. Conflict -> Nightmare -> Princess Luna. The only difference being in how things played out this time. Past, present and future. Belle-nezer Scrooge   :D 
Oh man, more nightmare fuel  8D 
The one in Filli Vanilli was quite impressive. This one too.

Those are the most notable parts in the episode for me. Overall I enjoyed the episode.

#3 LostSanity

LostSanity

Oatmeal, are you LostSanity?!

• Roleplayer
  • 386 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:44 PM

Luna's "Inception" powers always make me happy and make me smile.

Luna's just awesome.

This episode was pretty good as well.

:)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: S4, Season 4, Sweetie Belle, For Whom the Sweetie Belle To

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users