Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums, and join our Roleplays or upload your own art to the gallery or just chat with our members.
We are looking forward to get to know you!

Photo
Earth Pony

Breccia Stoneheart [FINAL]

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 CobsRa

CobsRa

$$$ MR. MONEYBAG$ $$$

• 472 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR, United States

Donator

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:20 PM

Roleplay Area: Land of Equestria

Name: Breccia Stoneheart

Sex: Female

Species: Earth Pony

Eye Color: Indigo

Skin Color(s): Light Grey

Mane/Tail Color(s) & Style: Well kept, curly slate grey mane and tail with a pale cream colored stripe running through each. Mane is cropped short, whereas tail was left to grow. Both could be considered 'slightly bushy'. She wears the white cap with a red cross and pink hearts, as is typically seen of Equestrian nurses.

Physique: Healthy appearance, would seem well-exercised.

Cutie Mark: Traditional red cross surrounded by small pink hearts on each corner.

Residence: Appleloosa

Personality: Stoneheart is often taken as a kind, yet forthright pony. She has a caring, but firm bedside manner, a glimpse of her full personality. She is oriented around progress and safety, and doesn't hesitate to voice her disapproval if she notices somepony taking unnecessary risks, nor is she afraid to scold others once misfortune strikes. It isn't uncommon for her to tell ponies 'she told them so' - after patching them up first, of course.

Although she can seem grouchy at times, she is also quite supportive towards the problems of others. She'd be reluctant to turn down a request for help within her range of capabilities and freetime. Over time, she's also obtained a well-developed sense of humor, and can even be called 'playful' at times because of it. Stoneheart usually isn't afraid to admit when she's wrong. It has been known for her to hold onto grudges however, when she sees herself as having been wronged. While she may also greatly enjoy personal time alone, she has no issues in being social with other ponies, being first to strike up conversations, or engaging contentedly in small talk.

History: Growing up as a young filly in Baltimare, Stoneheart lived a comfortable life with her two parents and younger sister. Her early childhood wasn't much to speak of, attending class just as any other filly or colt her age would have. It was crowded compared to some of the more rural towns springing up around Equestria in recent years, something which Breccia would sometimes grow tired of, but tolerated nonetheless. Unlike some of her peers, she actually enjoyed it when her parents took her to see doctors for routine medical check-ups. The doctors and staff would have mixed opinions of her sometimes, but were generally favorable, as the tiny pony had a habit of becoming an unending fountain of questions for them, a behavior which even her parents thought was a little odd at the time.

She obtained her Cutie Mark neither particularly late, nor early compared to the rest of her class, on the day that a science fair was held at her local school. She and her sibling had been on their way to school and her sister had somehow managed to trip and fall onto her project, receiving a cut and destroying her potential grade. Playing the nice big sister, Breccia gave a few comforting words, a nuzzle, and tenderly wrapped the small wound with a clean hoofkerchief she'd kept in her school saddlebag. She was generous enough to have offered her own project in place of the broken one, but her sister had refused in favor of asking the teacher for leeway instead. After dropping her sister off at the school nurse's office, another student commented on the symbol appearing on her flank. Breccia had almost gotten detention for how loud her cheering had been in the hallway that day. Her sister had luckily received a pardoning from the fair by her teacher.

Her parents bought her a nurse's cap as part of the following celebration, which was several sizes too large for her at the time; something which her sister found entertainment in teasing her about. Her family remained in Baltimare clear through to her adulthood, where she attended prerequisite college classes and then nursing school. Today she has since moved from Baltimare after graduation to the fledgling town of Appleloosa in the south, where she now works at the sole clinic there. Though she rarely sees her family given her remote residency, she writes them as often as she can.

#2 CobsRa

CobsRa

$$$ MR. MONEYBAG$ $$$

• 472 posts

Donator

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:22 PM

Biography labeled a work-in-progress since I already have a character with a 'final' tag, though it's more or less complete.

Please note 'breccia' is a type of stone formed of other stones, in case the name sounds odd for a pony to have. :P

Critiques welcomed! 8D

#3 SonicRainboomGirl

SonicRainboomGirl

AM I STILL ILL?

• Co-Administrator
  • 1293 posts
  • LocationMaudlin Street

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:46 PM

How is this biography going?  :)‚Äč 

#4 CobsRa

CobsRa

$$$ MR. MONEYBAG$ $$$

• 472 posts

Donator

Posted 25 April 2014 - 11:14 PM

`

Done, as far as I'm concerned.

At most, edits for names of family members, but I don't expect that's critical for the bio. I realize my Cutie Mark stories are a little mundane, but most ponies probably wouldn't have anything extravagant anyways... :shy:

But yes, I think it's finished for now. 8D

#5 SonicRainboomGirl

SonicRainboomGirl

AM I STILL ILL?

• Co-Administrator
  • 1293 posts
  • LocationMaudlin Street

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:23 AM

Done, as far as I'm concerned.

At most, edits for names of family members, but I don't expect that's critical for the bio. I realize my Cutie Mark stories are a little mundane, but most ponies probably wouldn't have anything extravagant anyways... :shy:

But yes, I think it's finished for now. 8D

Alrighty, please mark it as Final! This will tell the staff that it needs to be reviewed.

#6 CobsRa

CobsRa

$$$ MR. MONEYBAG$ $$$

• 472 posts

Donator

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:31 AM

Alrighty, please mark it as Final! This will tell the staff that it needs to be reviewed.

Pardon me if this is a newb question, but... how? I've never seemed able to edit thread titles after they're already posted. :shy:

Unless I'm suppose to re-create it and the staff will just delete this one. I don't think I'm able to erase threads or posts, aren't I?

#7 SonicRainboomGirl

SonicRainboomGirl

AM I STILL ILL?

• Co-Administrator
  • 1293 posts
  • LocationMaudlin Street

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:36 AM

No problem!  :)

At the bottom of your post there's a button that says "edit". Click it. Then a button will appear called "Use Full Editor". It will let you change everything.

#8 CobsRa

CobsRa

$$$ MR. MONEYBAG$ $$$

• 472 posts

Donator

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:38 AM

That makes me so happy to learn that, you have no idea. ^3^

Anyway, done. Thanks! 8D

#9 SonicRainboomGirl

SonicRainboomGirl

AM I STILL ILL?

• Co-Administrator
  • 1293 posts
  • LocationMaudlin Street

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:56 AM

That makes me so happy to learn that, you have no idea. ^3^

Anyway, done. Thanks! 8D

You're welcome! Next time, check out the thread "WAIT! Has Your Question Already Been Answered?"  ;)

#10 CobsRa

CobsRa

$$$ MR. MONEYBAG$ $$$

• 472 posts

Donator

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:01 AM

`

Do you know if there was anyone available to pass this? Unless it still needs another look-over, that is...

#11 SonicRainboomGirl

SonicRainboomGirl

AM I STILL ILL?

• Co-Administrator
  • 1293 posts
  • LocationMaudlin Street

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:25 PM

Do you know if there was anyone available to pass this? Unless it still needs another look-over, that is...

I apologize; it was my responsibility but I was caught up with finals this week. It looks just great; allow me to move it to Pending.  :(

#12 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1979 posts
  • LocationCanterlot Castle, ruling my little ponies...

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:54 AM

Hmm....Everything seems to be in order here. I see no red flag. I'll have Davvy move you to Roleplayers, and move the app!

VtHOWMg.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users