Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums, and join our Roleplays or upload your own art to the gallery or just chat with our members.
We are looking forward to get to know you!

Photo

Ebby ((Final.))

Dragon

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 TankiSha

TankiSha

Official Dragon Enthusiast

• Roleplayer
  • 94 posts
  • LocationThe Skies High Above

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:56 AM

Role Play Area: Land of Equestria Role Play

------------------

Name: (Full Name): Eboloncinni Rectule Ferenden Kilkerex Slickscale

(Nickname): Ebby

------------------

Sex: Male.

------------------

(Could also be found RP wise as an Egg.)

Species: Dragon.

------------------

Eye Color: A Deep Swirling Golden that seems to shimmer, sparkle and glow with the hues of golden Coins.

Scale Color:  A beautiful shimmering pure Ebony Black for his Main Body Scales and a wondrous glittering Ruby Red for his Marking and Feet Scales.

Head/Neck Mane Color: Red.

Back/Tail/Ankle Mane Color: Red.

Markings: Circles and Stripes.

Marking Color: Red.

------------------

Breath: Fire.

------------------

Physique: Lean, Strong and rather Elegant looking.

------------------

Residence: Close to the Remains of his Egg Shell in Everfree Forrest.

------------------

------------------

Personality: He is very Independent and Playful, very a deep running streak of being rather Spirited.

------------------

History:

In the first rays of the new dawn, deep in Everfree forest, an Egg shakes for a few moments before a crack appears in the delicate Shell. Shortly after that, the Egg breaks open to reveal the head of a beautiful Ebony Dragon with Ruby Red markings. The young Creature blinks in the bright light, writhing and wriggling his way out of his shell. His Mane and Ankle fur all Ruby Red, matching his Markings, flutter in the slight Breeze as he struggles to stand. He gains his balance, then cautiously takes his first steps in the world. Turning around to stare in wonder, taking in all the beauty of the Forest, he spots something on his Egg-Shell.. a name... His name. Though he would not know this until he was quite a bit older.

He was left in the woods, more or less dropped by a complete accident, when the Brooding Mother had flown over on her way to a safe place to make her Nest. Normally very watchful, this Mother was a great deal tired, having flown for days upon no end to find a good home for her and her little Eggs, and unfortunately did not notice when her Egg slipped from her loving talons and into the branches of the trees, which it slipped and rolled down until it reached the ground, where he later hatched. As he would not be given the regular things a Dragon in the care of its Mother would, he would remain rather small, until, if ever, he would learn what it meant to be greedy.

------------------

How He Looks:

ebby_zpsfdb6bbcf.png

Edited by TankiSha, 05 April 2014 - 03:50 AM.

#2 TankiSha

TankiSha

• Roleplayer
  • 94 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:42 PM

I am open to any and all Suggestions that anypony is open to giving me. Feel free to speak openly please.

#3 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1979 posts
  • LocationCanterlot Castle, ruling my little ponies...

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:58 AM

Hmm.....this is difficult to judge. 

It's very good, on the part that it does not cause any pony/dragon interaction of consequence, but the fact that he is all alone in the middle of the woods is a bit baffling to me. Perhaps you could expand upon where he came from? Even if he doesn't know, it'd be good to see at least a short explanation of how his egg was abandoned or what led to it being in the woods in Equestria, rather than in dragon territory.

In addition, while the artwork you're using is lovely, I believe it depicts an adult dragon, and currently those are prohibited as playable characters. If you're wanting him as a character to interact with ponies, I'd like to see some, even if it is small, explanation on why he would not simply grow into a greedy, monstrous creature. 

Also....how in Equestria can he read straight from the egg...?

I'm all for the idea of a pony finding him young and raising him, in fact, I'm glad you're making such a young character that this will be possible, it's just...in need of a little work.  :smitten:

#4 TankiSha

TankiSha

• Roleplayer
  • 94 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:11 AM

How is this, any better now?

#5 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1979 posts
  • LocationCanterlot Castle, ruling my little ponies...

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:24 PM

Hmmm.......well, it looks good to me. I'll move it to pending for a final opinion. :)

#6 TankiSha

TankiSha

• Roleplayer
  • 94 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 05:54 PM

Thank you very much! I am very grateful for that decision.

#7 SonicRainboomGirl

SonicRainboomGirl

AM I STILL ILL?

• Co-Administrator
  • 1293 posts
  • LocationMaudlin Street

Posted 05 April 2014 - 06:11 PM

This looks great. Fun, unique character! Have lots of fun  :love:

StampApproved.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dragon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users