Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums, and join our Roleplays or upload your own art to the gallery or just chat with our members.
We are looking forward to get to know you!

Photo

Pester Cobs With Endless Questions!

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#21 CobsRa

CobsRa

$$$ MR. MONEYBAG$ $$$

• 472 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR, United States

Donator

Posted 26 September 2015 - 08:37 PM

Do you give hoots?

Sorry, but mother told me not to hand hoots out to strangers. Instead I collect them for special occasions.

I got this, though:

CandidAngelicHarrier.gif

#22 Glesando

Glesando

Foal

• Roleplayer
  • 47 posts
  • LocationScotland.

Posted 27 September 2015 - 08:30 PM

You like Les Mis? If so, which song?

The answer to this may earn a surprise...xD

#23 CobsRa

CobsRa

$$$ MR. MONEYBAG$ $$$

• 472 posts

Donator

Posted 28 September 2015 - 12:11 AM

You like Les Mis? If so, which song?

The answer to this may earn a surprise...xD

Teacher, could you repeat the question, please? :sadbloom:

Unfortunately, I'm not so familiar with Les Misérables if the musical and/or film is what our subject was for this week. This is what I get for having a habit of cramming the night before class, instead of studying regularly. :(

If not, then I'm afraid the question is escaping me entirely... Does it have anything to do with Lenin Cat? I can get pictures/memes of that if it does.

I don't suppose there's any make-up tests for extra credit, are there? D:

Oh, and knight, if you see this, I almost typed your screen name again instead of 'night'... It's a tad insidious, dear.

#24 NastyMann

NastyMann

Worshipper of Shrek

• 291 posts

Donator

Posted 28 September 2015 - 12:31 PM

what's your favorite meme?

#25 CobsRa

CobsRa

$$$ MR. MONEYBAG$ $$$

• 472 posts

Donator

Posted 01 October 2015 - 06:07 AM

what's your favorite meme?

Oh, geez. I'm tempted not to answer on the grounds of claiming unfairness. There's too many good ones to choose from.

At the point of typing this, probably this one:

61155608.jpg

I don't even watch Star Trek and I can still appreciate this in all of it's glory... I probably should at some point, would give my sis' and I something else to actually chat about. :bemused:

Anyway, I consider the text for this meme particularly savory. You would see me using them liberally if I wasn't so concerned about upsetting people/strangers. :P

#26 ZephyrBurst

ZephyrBurst

Awesome Mini-Boss

• Staff
  • 359 posts

Donator

Posted 01 October 2015 - 06:12 AM

Why do you have Coco as your avatar?

#27 CobsRa

CobsRa

$$$ MR. MONEYBAG$ $$$

• 472 posts

Donator

Posted 01 October 2015 - 06:22 AM

Why do you have Coco as your avatar?

Her expression in this particular pic I somehow find very familiar...

Spoiler

Well, maybe minus the blush...

In truth, I've actually not even yet seen an episode with Coco yet, and don't really have any knowledge regarding her character or personality barring what I hear from outside sources or pictures. That expression of one being roused from their wearied inner thoughts is the reason I chose it at the time. :)

All that having been said, it's perhaps about time for something else...

#28 ZephyrBurst

ZephyrBurst

Awesome Mini-Boss

• Staff
  • 359 posts

Donator

Posted 01 October 2015 - 06:40 AM

Nah, keep it, it's adorable. Adorable avatars are adorable to look at because they're adorable.

That is unless you truly do want to change it something else... as long as it's adorable...

Also, what are you going to change it to if you do change it?

#29 CobsRa

CobsRa

$$$ MR. MONEYBAG$ $$$

• 472 posts

Donator

Posted 01 October 2015 - 07:35 AM

Nah, keep it, it's adorable. Adorable avatars are adorable to look at because they're adorable.

That is unless you truly do want to change it something else... as long as it's adorable...

Also, what are you going to change it to if you do change it?

Well, if you mean to insist...

If I had to pick one right now, I think this image is somehow leading as the most befitting so far:

505369__safe_solo_oc_mothpony_glowstick_

As far as I'm aware, it's by someone called wuzzlefluff...

I have a bit of a guilty soft spot for mothponies it seems. In my defense, though, I always thought moths were kinda adorable to begin with, and I wasn't even aware of the concept of mothponies until long after they'd died down in hype and the crowds moved on to something else. My original avatar here was of a close-up silkworm moth, and still is on Skype and Steam. The humor frequently associated with them I can also dig - this isn't the only contending image of them I've found.

But that aside, this image stands out also because it just seems like something non-verbal that I'd do to make people laugh. The glowsticks hanging like that - they're just some random, silly, unoffensive and unprovoked gag that don't require any words spoken. :P

But all that being said, there's a lot of options I had in mind... It's more than possible that something else would find it's way there instead. It wouldn't be an east choice, and I'm likely to just leave things as they are for some time yet anyhow. Characters like Ms. Harshwhinny, Pinkie and pretty much any of the nurse ponies would be easy candidates as runners-up from some of the images I have of them in mind.

Shame I couldn't post something more along the lines of "lewd", though. So much potential... :(

EDIT: I also don't have any art of my own OCs that'd really fit the size requirements very well... :bemused:

#30 ZephyrBurst

ZephyrBurst

Awesome Mini-Boss

• Staff
  • 359 posts

Donator

Posted 01 October 2015 - 08:05 AM

Resize them.

#31 CobsRa

CobsRa

$$$ MR. MONEYBAG$ $$$

• 472 posts

Donator

Posted 01 October 2015 - 08:12 AM

Resize them.

It's not so much the size of the image as a whole in this case, otherwise I would. :wat:

Just as well, though, I need to go shopping about for artists. I don't have any portrait/character-focused images for my OCs here on WtW yet, and that's the problem with that.

#32 ZephyrBurst

ZephyrBurst

Awesome Mini-Boss

• Staff
  • 359 posts

Donator

Posted 01 October 2015 - 08:13 AM

I'll do it in question format.

Have you asked knight if she'd draw one of your characters?

#33 CobsRa

CobsRa

$$$ MR. MONEYBAG$ $$$

• 472 posts

Donator

Posted 01 October 2015 - 08:22 AM

I'll do it in question format.

Have you asked knight if she'd draw one of your characters?

No, not especially. I've asked if she'd be interested in drawing other subjects, but not my OCs specifically.

Not entirely sure why I hadn't asked, though I'm sure there's reasons. I'd probably feel I'd want to give something back, and then would prefer to commission an artist (knight or other). That and maybe it just feels somehow strange to ask the people I roleplay with for art of all things...

Then again, it feels odd asking for art in general unless it's something community-oriented in my case. I feel I never quite know what I want when it comes to myself/my own endeavors.

Still, worth a try sometime later...

#34 ZephyrBurst

ZephyrBurst

Awesome Mini-Boss

• Staff
  • 359 posts

Donator

Posted 01 October 2015 - 08:34 AM

I know how you feel there. I've only ever requested art twice from the pony community. One of them from a friend who was drawing people's OCs and the other is the avatar I'm using now. I was lucky enough to be chosen during someone's raffle and got Zephyr drawn. All other art of Zephyr was not requested. Actually the one with the headshot of him and Chrysanthemum (on this board) is kind of requested from knight, but kind of not.

Also did you notice that in your signature, you have Albert spelled as Ablert?

#35 CobsRa

CobsRa

$$$ MR. MONEYBAG$ $$$

• 472 posts

Donator

Posted 01 October 2015 - 05:25 PM

I know how you feel there. I've only ever requested art twice from the pony community. One of them from a friend who was drawing people's OCs and the other is the avatar I'm using now. I was lucky enough to be chosen during someone's raffle and got Zephyr drawn. All other art of Zephyr was not requested. Actually the one with the headshot of him and Chrysanthemum (on this board) is kind of requested from knight, but kind of not.

Also did you notice that in your signature, you have Albert spelled as Ablert?

Rrraaargh! I thought I corrected that months ago! :rage:

Oh well... Thanks for pointing that little mistake out. :heythere:

#36 Emerald Bliss

Emerald Bliss

Pony

• 102 posts

Donator

Posted 01 October 2015 - 06:32 PM

Is your real life name Corn?..Is that why your name is Cob on here? :)..I'm mostly asking why CobsRa?

#37 CobsRa

CobsRa

$$$ MR. MONEYBAG$ $$$

• 472 posts

Donator

Posted 01 October 2015 - 08:06 PM

Is your real life name Corn?..Is that why your name is Cob on here? :)..I'm mostly asking why CobsRa?

No, it isn't, but if it were I can tell you I'd have a pretty terrific full name with it. Oh, the puns I could make...

I used to play Left 4 Dead pretty hardcore online after it came out. I fell into a small party of regular friends and back then used Cobra Commander (if you've seen G.I. Joe before) as a Steam name. People I make friends with tend to just make random noises, and for a while they were calling me Cobsra as a silly way to shorten my screen name, and I guess it stuck since. :)

I mean, if nothing else it's rarely taken when making new accounts online. There's other screen names I go by, but CobsRa is by far the most common.

So, yeah, you guys are really just dealing with a namesake for an terrorist field leader. Nothing to worry about there. :hehe: :scheming:

#38 Emerald Bliss

Emerald Bliss

Pony

• 102 posts

Donator

Posted 01 October 2015 - 08:37 PM

No, it isn't, but if it were I can tell you I'd have a pretty terrific full name with it. Oh, the puns I could make...

I used to play Left 4 Dead pretty hardcore online after it came out. I fell into a small party of regular friends and back then used Cobra Commander (if you've seen G.I. Joe before) as a Steam name. People I make friends with tend to just make random noises, and for a while they were calling me Cobsra as a silly way to shorten my screen name, and I guess it stuck since. :)

I mean, if nothing else it's rarely taken when making new accounts online. There's other screen names I go by, but CobsRa is by far the most common.

So, yeah, you guys are really just dealing with a namesake for an terrorist field leader. Nothing to worry about there. :hehe: :scheming:

I think we all know that you are too nice to be a terrorist lol XD

#39 NastyMann

NastyMann

Worshipper of Shrek

• 291 posts

Donator

Posted 02 October 2015 - 02:45 AM

What's the longest you ever went without changing your underwear?

#40 CobsRa

CobsRa

$$$ MR. MONEYBAG$ $$$

• 472 posts

Donator

Posted 02 October 2015 - 03:11 AM

What's the longest you ever went without changing your underwear?

I can't recount exactly how long, but... As a teen?

Too long. D:

There are some experiences that offer no clemency to the psyche, my friend. :harsh:

That being said, I swap out my underclothing frequently now, at adulthood.

Except socks. Unless I go hiking, they're usually covered up and masked with other prominent smells around me, so I could care less if they fester for several days normally. :wat:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users