Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums, and join our Roleplays or upload your own art to the gallery or just chat with our members.
We are looking forward to get to know you!

Photo
Requests and Commissions

Rainbow Dash's Roleplay Banner Thread

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Dashie

Dashie

Foal

• Roleplayer
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 06:42 AM

IOd9vo9.png?1

RP Character Banner

Hello Everyone! Welcome to my RP Character Banner request thread!

Banner Examples:

lk8dLPj.png

Rules:

1. You can request as many as you want!

2. One color background ONLY - if you want you can give me the exact color code you want if not i will choose accordingly

3. Please provide a vector of the character.

4. Do NOT rush me. I take my time.

5. Fill out the form! It will help me.

6: OC's and Cast Characters allowed!

Form:

Text (what do you want the text to say):

Character Vector Image (link):

Text Style:

Text Color (gradiants allowed):

Cutie Mark Image (must be vector!):

How you Recieve the Banner:

Once I am done with your banner, I will PM you the link to the image on imgur. You then go to the right of the image and find the code underneath where is says for message boards and forums. Copy the code and put it before your text when you are roleplaying or in your signature. You DO NOT have to credit me only if you put it in your signature please!

List (Unlimited Spots):

#2 Rainbow_Dash

Rainbow_Dash

Resident Rainbow Dash

• Roleplayer
  • 784 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 06:58 PM

Hey now, don't confuse people even more, I'm rainbow dash, your dashie (not that that isn't already plenty confusing), please don't make people even more confuseded... x_x

#3 Dashie

Dashie

Foal

• Roleplayer
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:11 PM

Hey now, don't confuse people even more, I'm rainbow dash, your dashie (not that that isn't already plenty confusing), please don't make people even more confuseded... x_x

Well i'm sorry for 'taking' Rainbow Dash. On other forums I am the Rainbow Dash. Just saying but your not the only Rainbow Dash fan out there so just please be a little more polite to me. Thank you.

#4 Rainbow_Dash

Rainbow_Dash

Resident Rainbow Dash

• Roleplayer
  • 784 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:03 AM

Well i'm sorry for 'taking' Rainbow Dash. On other forums I am the Rainbow Dash. Just saying but your not the only Rainbow Dash fan out there so just please be a little more polite to me. Thank you.

No, No, my USERNAME is "Rainbow Dash" so members may well see "Rainbow Dash's Banner Thread" and thing it's mine... This has nothing to do with who you like, I just don't want members who don't pay close attention to think the thread is mine...

And I apologize, I was trying to be softer and more humorous than rude... I'm an idiot, I apologize T_T

#5 Dashie

Dashie

Foal

• Roleplayer
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:05 AM

No, No, my USERNAME is "Rainbow Dash" so members may well see "Rainbow Dash's Banner Thread" and thing it's mine... This has nothing to do with who you like, I just don't want members who don't pay close attention to think the thread is mine...

And I apologize, I was trying to be softer and more humorous than rude... I'm an idiot, I apologize T_T

Just because your user name is 'Rainbow_Dash' doesn't mean people will think it's yours.

#6 Rainbow_Dash

Rainbow_Dash

Resident Rainbow Dash

• Roleplayer
  • 784 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:15 AM

Just because your user name is 'Rainbow_Dash' doesn't mean people will think it's yours.

http://tvtropes.org/...iewersAreMorons

Though at the same time, I realize the stupidity of picking out that username now... >.<

#7 Dashie

Dashie

Foal

• Roleplayer
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:20 AM

http://tvtropes.org/...iewersAreMorons

Though at the same time, I realize the stupidity of picking out that username now... >.<

Yea thats why I chose the user name Dashie.

#8 Flipthetables

Flipthetables

Princess of Friendship

• Staff
  • 1077 posts
  • LocationSkyloft

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:22 PM

Hey Dashie! 

I've been meaning to do this for a while but I just never got around to it. But finally I have time to post this!  

I'd like to put a request in for a banner for Twilight! Seeing as how I am the player of Twilight I would love to have a permanent banner for added flavor to my posts :D

So I will just go ahead and fill out your form here! 

Text: Twilight Sparkle 

Vector Image: Link: http://www.deviantar...icorn-354792097

Text Style: Something in cursive maybe?   :derp: Maybe just like..rather elegant looking 

Text Color: Purple!  :crazy:

Cutie Mark:  twilight_sparkle___cutie_mark_by_hawk9mm

Does this work for you? I know the small white stars don't show very well against this white  :(

#9 Dashie

Dashie

Foal

• Roleplayer
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 06:47 AM

Hey! Sorry for the super duper late reply! I will start right now! Thanks!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users