Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums, and join our Roleplays or upload your own art to the gallery or just chat with our members.
We are looking forward to get to know you!

Photo

Kingdom Hearts Thread and Theroys

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 Fable_Aquas

Fable_Aquas

Pony

• 188 posts
  • LocationHillsboro, OR; USA

Donator

Posted 26 June 2014 - 01:42 PM

I had a bit of a theroy....a Game Theroy (See what i did there?)

Now Aqua in Birth By Sleep told Terra & Ventus about the Paupou Fruit but real question is HOW does she know about it? maybe....just maybe, she's related to Sora or Riku

#2 LostSanity

LostSanity

Oatmeal, are you LostSanity?!

• Roleplayer
  • 386 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:39 PM

Nobody knows.

But I'm a fan of this series as well.

I can't wait for KH3.

^3^

#3 Fable_Aquas

Fable_Aquas

Pony

• 188 posts

Donator

Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:06 AM

I dont have a PS4 D but i do have a PS3 so Final Mix's Woot! :yeeeaaahhh:

#4 LostSanity

LostSanity

• Roleplayer
  • 386 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:40 PM

I didn't get the remakes because I don't have the money for them and the only reason I was able to beat the originals was because I cheated.

:c

#5 Fable_Aquas

Fable_Aquas

Pony

• 188 posts

Donator

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:39 PM

The Remakes have a completely different combat feel to them, they added several new abilities like Ripple Drive which is an attack taht deals damage based on your max MP and even the enemies got a different look to them in the Final Mix version

#6 Fable_Aquas

Fable_Aquas

Pony

• 188 posts

Donator

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:19 AM

One thing i don't understand....how the Heck did Xehenort plan EVERY event from before BBS to His Reawakening In Dream Drop Distance?

#7 LostSanity

LostSanity

• Roleplayer
  • 386 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:43 PM

The Remakes have a completely different combat feel to them, they added several new abilities like Ripple Drive which is an attack taht deals damage based on your max MP and even the enemies got a different look to them in the Final Mix version

That's nice. However, the fact remains that I still don't have the money for them.

One thing i don't understand....how the Heck did Xehenort plan EVERY event from before BBS to His Reawakening In Dream Drop Distance?

Another good question that I don't have an answer to. Sorry.

:(

#8 Fable_Aquas

Fable_Aquas

Pony

• 188 posts

Donator

Posted 29 June 2014 - 05:49 AM

That's nice. However, the fact remains that I still don't have the money for them.

Another good question that I don't have an answer to. Sorry.

:(

Hmm...There's some LPs i think on Youtube and Twitch you can probably view if you want to see it

#9 LostSanity

LostSanity

• Roleplayer
  • 386 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:51 PM

Hmm...There's some LPs i think on Youtube and Twitch you can probably view if you want to see it

Sorry but I really don't see the point when I'm pretty sure it's the same exact story/game if you disregard the changes.

#10 Fable_Aquas

Fable_Aquas

Pony

• 188 posts

Donator

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:46 AM

Sorry but I really don't see the point when I'm pretty sure it's the same exact story/game if you disregard the changes.

More or less but in KH1 FM you fight against Xemnas. and an extra Cloud Vs Sephiroth scene, KH2 i know has an extra area and at the End of it you can fight all the Organization XIII members but they're WAY Harder

#11 dragonmaster77

dragonmaster77

Equestrian

• 214 posts
  • LocationUntied Kingdom

Donator

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:05 PM

I have been a fan of the series since KH1 I've played KH1 and 2, The one where you play Roxas in his time in Organization 13 and the demo of Dream Drop Distance.

As for KH3 I can't get it as no PS4 but I did make a video of worlds I like to see forgive me I'm not used to doing stuff like this and yes I'm a british person with an American accent:

#12 Fable_Aquas

Fable_Aquas

Pony

• 188 posts

Donator

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:20 PM

I have been a fan of the series since KH1 I've played KH1 and 2, The one where you play Roxas in his time in Organization 13 and the demo of Dream Drop Distance.

As for KH3 I can't get it as no PS4 but I did make a video of worlds I like to see forgive me I'm not used to doing stuff like this and yes I'm a british person with an American accent:

(I think your thinking of 358/2 Days) I'll be getting a PS4 as soon as i can, and Tetsuya said that they're only gonna have Worlds that pretain to the Main Story Aka Sora, Riku (and possibly Kairi but that's up in the air if she's still doing her Training with Yen Sid) But this will be the End of the Xehenort Saga which means if KH4 happens or any game after will be starting a new villian (BTW Fun Fact is that Tetsuya had a darker Turn in Dream Drop Distance then what actually happened but was told to change it due to wanting Fans to stay Sora)

#13 dragonmaster77

dragonmaster77

Equestrian

• 214 posts
  • LocationUntied Kingdom

Donator

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:28 PM

Yeah but the video was on worlds to appear the only confirmed worlds are Twilight Town and Hercules world. I did hear that Tetsuya was looking to actually add a Star Wars world being a fan and also Marvel since Disney own both series rights. Plus Pixar isn't out of the question espicially in the coding for KH2 there were unfished models of Buzz and Woody who were intended to be summons before being dropped.

#14 Fable_Aquas

Fable_Aquas

Pony

• 188 posts

Donator

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:34 PM

Yeah but the video was on worlds to appear the only confirmed worlds are Twilight Town and Hercules world. I did hear that Tetsuya was looking to actually add a Star Wars world being a fan and also Marvel since Disney own both series rights. Plus Pixar isn't out of the question espicially in the coding for KH2 there were unfished models of Buzz and Woody who were intended to be summons before being dropped.

Not Sure, though Olympus Colliseum has been in like EVERY game so far so not Surprised and Traverse Town was one of the Sleeping Worlds so there'll be some involvement there, as for Star Wars? It already is Star Wars

#15 dragonmaster77

dragonmaster77

Equestrian

• 214 posts
  • LocationUntied Kingdom

Donator

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:43 PM

Maybe so but are you saying you wouldn't want to fight Darth Vader in a boss fight?

#16 Fable_Aquas

Fable_Aquas

Pony

• 188 posts

Donator

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:45 PM

Thing is Terra IS Darth Vader, you fight him already as Terranort in Birth By Sleep (gonna Love it on Console This holiday)

#17 dragonmaster77

dragonmaster77

Equestrian

• 214 posts
  • LocationUntied Kingdom

Donator

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:40 PM

Okay maybe so but Nomura expressed interst in putting Marval and Star Wars into the world of Kingdom Hearts as in actually into the world not just have it look like something.

#18 Fable_Aquas

Fable_Aquas

Pony

• 188 posts

Donator

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:44 PM

Yeah i know but that'll probably happen after the Xehenort Arc is done and Birth By Sleep had a LOT of hints at it being Star Wars, Like Terra is Anakin, Aqua is Obi-Wan, Master Eraqus is Yoda (Who's voiced by Mark Hamill BTW) Game Informer did a bit about it and i thought about it and its true

#19 LostSanity

LostSanity

• Roleplayer
  • 386 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 30 June 2014 - 09:46 PM

More or less but in KH1 FM you fight against Xemnas. and an extra Cloud Vs Sephiroth scene, KH2 i know has an extra area and at the End of it you can fight all the Organization XIII members but they're WAY Harder

I'm already aware of all of that and it's unimportant.

Anyway...

I'm guess I'm the ONLY one who feels like Star Wars and Marvel worlds DO NOT belong in Kingdom Hearts.

They just don't fit IMO.

I will be VERY UPSET (to say it nicely) if a Star Wars or Marvel world is in KH3. Because I'll feel like the series will have jumped the shark I guess.

The game can be good without it and there's no need for it. End of story.

But obviously that's just IMO.

:harsh:

#20 Fable_Aquas

Fable_Aquas

Pony

• 188 posts

Donator

Posted 30 June 2014 - 09:48 PM

I'm already aware of all of that and it's unimportant.

Anyway...

I'm guess I'm the ONLY one who feels like Star Wars and Marvel worlds DO NOT belong in Kingdom Hearts.

They just don't fit IMO.

I will be VERY UPSET (to say it nicely) if a Star Wars or Marvel world is in KH3. Because I'll feel like the series will have jumped the shark I guess.

The game can be good without it and there's no need for it. End of story.

But obviously that's just IMO.

:harsh:

Yeah i don't think it really belongs, i mean it doesn't even flow right with how Kingdom Hearts works 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users