Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums, and join our Roleplays or upload your own art to the gallery or just chat with our members.
We are looking forward to get to know you!

Photo

Explanation of Awards

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 SonicRainboomGirl

SonicRainboomGirl

AM I STILL ILL?

• Co-Administrator
  • 1293 posts
  • LocationMaudlin Street

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:28 PM

Hi there! A few members have requested I post what all of the site's awards are and how you (yes you!) may obtain them.

If you think you or another person has not received an award you deserve, please post on this thread over here.

Here goes!

tpaward.png Telephone Pictionary Award: for everyone who writes or draws in Telephone Pictionary

lorebadge.png Lore Writer Award: Given to those who have had what they write published as official site lore!

twilightaward.png T1 Roleplayer Award: for those who play main characters in LoE

t2award.png T2 Roleplayer Award: for those who play supporting characters in LoE

t3.png T3 Roleplayer Award: for those who play background characters in LoE

elementofloyalty.pngThe Element of Loyalty: an award for those who have finished 5 or more RPs successfully

laughter.png The Element of Laughter: an award for users who consistently make fun threads in the Spam Section

thelementofhonestyaward.pngThe Element of Honesty: an award for users who report the bad things they see and help keep this place clean

kindnessaward.png The Element of Kindness: an award for users who often welcome others in the Welcome Wagon section

generosittyy.pngThe Element of Generosity: an award for users who fulfill art requests (but this can also be The Arts, like music and writing)

magicaward.pngAnd Magic Makes it All Complete: an award for users who have all the other elements and 1000 posts

questioning.png The Skeptic Award: an award for those who ask questions and make suggestions. Check out The Petty Complaint thread to find a whole bunch of these awards.

oc.pngOC Roleplayer Award: an award for those who play an original character in LoE

coin.png Funder Award: an award for those who first funded the site!

Donator_chest3.png Donator Award: for those who donate to the site!

fab101.png The Fabulous 101: This was awarded to the first 101 legitimate accounts.

coco.png Not So Shy: users with over 500 posts

secora.png Unusual OC: play an OC who is something other than a pony.

Edited by SonicRainboomGirl, 19 July 2014 - 04:58 AM.

#2 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1954 posts
  • LocationCanterlot Castle, ruling my little ponies...

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:32 PM

This is more suggestion than anything, but....shouldn't the element of Loyalty maybe be to...like the whole site??? LIke....maybe...having at least...30 posts a month...for 6 months or something? Stickin' with WTW?

Cuz 'finishing 5 RP threads' is kind of vague...most RPs just go on forever until someone stops replying. XD lol

#3 SonicRainboomGirl

SonicRainboomGirl

AM I STILL ILL?

• Co-Administrator
  • 1293 posts
  • LocationMaudlin Street

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:56 PM

This is more suggestion than anything, but....shouldn't the element of Loyalty maybe be to...like the whole site??? LIke....maybe...having at least...30 posts a month...for 6 months or something? Stickin' with WTW?

Cuz 'finishing 5 RP threads' is kind of vague...most RPs just go on forever until someone stops replying. XD lol

It was originally going to be 5 LoE threads, but we didn't want to exclude FFA...

#4 DragonOverlord2012

DragonOverlord2012

Canterlot Royalty

• 14981 posts
  • LocationThe Dragon Empire

Donator

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:52 AM

And here I was just starting to wonder what all the possible awards were. Just one question: if LoE is Land of Equestria, does that really mean it has to take place in Equestria, or just on the site generally?

#5 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1954 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:18 PM

And here I was just starting to wonder what all the possible awards were. Just one question: if LoE is Land of Equestria, does that really mean it has to take place in Equestria, or just on the site generally?

Well, LoE RP is just referring to our canon RP, but as SRG stated, FFA is included as well. :)

#6 SonicRainboomGirl

SonicRainboomGirl

AM I STILL ILL?

• Co-Administrator
  • 1293 posts
  • LocationMaudlin Street

Posted 19 July 2014 - 04:59 AM

Well, LoE RP is just referring to our canon RP, but as SRG stated, FFA is included as well. :)

FFA is included for general RP awards, but many awards are actually just LoE.

#7 Glesando

Glesando

Foal

• Roleplayer
  • 47 posts
  • LocationScotland.

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:22 PM

Why don't you give the badge after the RP either A. Reaches a basic conclusion that all the players involve have established. (This doesn't mean the end, it just means when people know how the problem/adventure went.) Or B. When the thread has been inactive and over a certain reply count, or C, after a RP hits a certain number of posts/replies depending on the number or people involved.

#8 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1954 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 07:50 PM

-snip-

Random question for the Element of Loyalty--does an RP count if it's one like...that you were a part of but say...I dunno...your character dies...or....leaves the RP? Like...for example, there's the 'Daily Dose of Crusading RP' if I walked in as Rarity, spent a few pages with Sweetie Belle, but then accomplished whatever, and Rarity left ...that's a complete RP on my part, right?

I'm not trying to cheat, and I don't intend to do this, I'm just curious.

#9 SonicRainboomGirl

SonicRainboomGirl

AM I STILL ILL?

• Co-Administrator
  • 1293 posts
  • LocationMaudlin Street

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:42 PM

Random question for the Element of Loyalty--does an RP count if it's one like...that you were a part of but say...I dunno...your character dies...or....leaves the RP? Like...for example, there's the 'Daily Dose of Crusading RP' if I walked in as Rarity, spent a few pages with Sweetie Belle, but then accomplished whatever, and Rarity left ...that's a complete RP on my part, right?

I'm not trying to cheat, and I don't intend to do this, I'm just curious.

Understood. Yes, if your character completed their questline, then it counts as a complete RP.

#10 DragonOverlord2012

DragonOverlord2012

Canterlot Royalty

• 14981 posts

Donator

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:30 PM

Do RPs completed on other websites count towards Loyalty?

#11 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1954 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:32 PM

Do RPs completed on other websites count towards Loyalty?

What? No, of course not. It would need to start and finish here.

The point is being loyal to WTW, silly. :P

#12 DragonOverlord2012

DragonOverlord2012

Canterlot Royalty

• 14981 posts

Donator

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:48 PM

What? No, of course not. It would need to start and finish here.

The point is being loyal to WTW, silly. :P

I figured it was being loyal to an RP partner :P

#13 Tatsurou

Tatsurou

Canterlot Royalty

• 17872 posts

Donator

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:51 AM

If an RP was started elsewhere, but was brought here and was brought to conclusion, would that qualify at least as half an RP for Element of Loyalty?

Also, what exactly qualifies as a "Complete RP"?  I often deliberately craft my RPs to be open ended, so that they can be picked up again whenever I and those I RP with feel like revisiting a particular universe.

#14 SonicRainboomGirl

SonicRainboomGirl

AM I STILL ILL?

• Co-Administrator
  • 1293 posts
  • LocationMaudlin Street

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:21 AM

If an RP was started elsewhere, but was brought here and was brought to conclusion, would that qualify at least as half an RP for Element of Loyalty?

Also, what exactly qualifies as a "Complete RP"?  I often deliberately craft my RPs to be open ended, so that they can be picked up again whenever I and those I RP with feel like revisiting a particular universe.

An RP is completed when all members of the party decide it's finished. If an RP starts elsewhere but is finished here, that qualifies as a finished RP.

#15 Tatsurou

Tatsurou

Canterlot Royalty

• 17872 posts

Donator

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:46 AM

What if an RP is declared finished by those involved, then a few months later they come up with new plot for it?  Should that be made into a new RP, or attached to the old one?  And would that mean the old one is no longer complete?

#16 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1954 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 05:05 AM

What if an RP is declared finished by those involved, then a few months later they come up with new plot for it?  Should that be made into a new RP, or attached to the old one?  And would that mean the old one is no longer complete?

If you reopen the new one, it would no longer be complete and no longer count towards the loyalty award.

So....start a new one and title it 'part 2' or something. :P

#17 Tatsurou

Tatsurou

Canterlot Royalty

• 17872 posts

Donator

Posted 02 September 2014 - 06:25 AM

Alright, that can work.

#18 DragonOverlord2012

DragonOverlord2012

Canterlot Royalty

• 14981 posts

Donator

Posted 13 October 2014 - 07:11 AM

What exactly counts as "bad things on the site" for Honesty? Feels like that might be the hardest to get, since it sounds like an award for ratting out someone for breaking the rules.

#19 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1954 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 02:08 PM

What exactly counts as "bad things on the site" for Honesty? Feels like that might be the hardest to get, since it sounds like an award for ratting out someone for breaking the rules.

That's a crude way to put it but, yes, that is what it means.

It's a reward for pointing out a violation of our rules. We're human and we miss things, if you see members misbehaving or abusing the site, we expect you to report it. It will never have a reprecussion on you, nor will we inform the member of who gave the report.

So...yes, it is 'ratting out someone who breaks the rules'--our site is generally fairly lax, but there are some things that definitely have needed reporting in the past, and I'm sure they'll come up again.

We appreciate your honesty so that we can keep our site clean. (y'know...where it needs to be clean. ;) )

#20 DragonOverlord2012

DragonOverlord2012

Canterlot Royalty

• 14981 posts

Donator

Posted 13 October 2014 - 04:38 PM

So...yes, it is 'ratting out someone who breaks the rules'--our site is generally fairly lax, but there are some things that definitely have needed reporting in the past, and I'm sure they'll come up again.

I can understand the kind of things that need to be reported. I've reported people three times before on FimFiction, but the thing is it's really easy on that site. It's no exaggeration when I say all three times it was because someone decided to go off on me or take something way too far. I'll not get into details or petty nitpicks, but I will say this site has much nicer users.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users