Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums, and join our Roleplays or upload your own art to the gallery or just chat with our members.
We are looking forward to get to know you!

Photo
Organizations

Bands.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Glesando

Glesando

Foal

• Roleplayer
  • 47 posts
  • LocationScotland.

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:53 PM

Well, as you may know, Musicians in Equestria are on the rise,and of many instruments. What if there was to be a session group get together, and maybe even get some bands up for all of those budding Beethoven's?

And why not at the end of the session group, we have a large battle of the bands, and we can have judges as well.

Not sure if this is really a good idea, but it's an idea... Totally not a way to get my post count up...

#2 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1983 posts
  • LocationCanterlot Castle, ruling my little ponies...

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:01 PM

Hmm....I don't think this is quite the right venue for this. I get what you're saying, but this seems more like something that is a roleplay plot idea.

Now, if you're wanting to like...right some lore on the instruments of Equestria, or maybe the history of music in Equestria or something...that's more lore.

This sounds more like you're just wanting to create like a group or band....or multiple ones...and have an RP...or am I mistaken?

#3 Glesando

Glesando

Foal

• Roleplayer
  • 47 posts
  • LocationScotland.

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:12 PM

What I ment was: Equestrian music had to come from somewhere, and if you look hback in regular history, and beyond the age of composers, it was bands.

#4 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1983 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:19 PM

Well, if you'd like to give it a shot, I'm all for it to see what you've got. Moving to eligible. :D

#5 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1983 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:07 PM

What I ment was: Equestrian music had to come from somewhere, and if you look hback in regular history, and beyond the age of composers, it was bands.

Any progress on this lore? :D

#6 Glesando

Glesando

Foal

• Roleplayer
  • 47 posts
  • LocationScotland.

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:54 PM

Aye, quite a bit, really. I'm just wondering where the technology for digital music cuts off. Does it cut off at MIDI, Cubase/Finale, etc, turntables, synthesizers, etc? Vinyl is making things confusing! XD

Sorry for all the musical techy stuff. ^^

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Organizations

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users