Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums, and join our Roleplays or upload your own art to the gallery or just chat with our members.
We are looking forward to get to know you!

Photo

Season 5 to begin April 4th

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LostSanity

LostSanity

Oatmeal, are you LostSanity?!

• Roleplayer
  • 386 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 06 March 2015 - 10:59 PM

http://www.equestria...friendship.html

Discuss.

Will this get this forum active again or should I start looking for a replacement for this forum?

#2 Davroth

Davroth

Despot

• Administrator
  • 824 posts
  • LocationGermanland

Posted 08 March 2015 - 05:17 AM

Well it might. With the start of a new season, and all.

I'm way hyped for new pony, by the by.

#3 Red Cedar

Red Cedar

Outdoorsy!

• 113 posts
  • LocationVanhoover

Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:21 PM

I, personally, am bouncing off the walls in anticipation of the new season.

As for getting this place more active: advertise. A lot. Everywhere. Twitter. Facebook. Anywhere else you have an account. Tell other bronies, or just shout it from the rafters in a general post. Just get the word out. Don't rely on Google hits, the site is too far down. Get the word out doing some electronic legwork.

#4 LostSanity

LostSanity

• Roleplayer
  • 386 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:57 PM

I, personally, am bouncing off the walls in anticipation of the new season.

As for getting this place more active: advertise. A lot. Everywhere. Twitter. Facebook. Anywhere else you have an account. Tell other bronies, or just shout it from the rafters in a general post. Just get the word out. Don't rely on Google hits, the site is too far down. Get the word out doing some electronic legwork.

1. You're not allowed to advertise on other forums as far as I know. It's against most forum rules.

2. I hope no one takes any offense by this, so please don't, but, that's not really my job.

#5 Red Cedar

Red Cedar

Outdoorsy!

• 113 posts
  • LocationVanhoover

Posted 10 March 2015 - 12:49 AM

1. You're not allowed to advertise on other forums as far as I know. It's against most forum rules.

2. I hope no one takes any offense by this, so please don't, but, that's not really my job.

1. True, you're not on most forums. (Though I found out about this one through some very sneaky status updates on another site.) However, certain Forums That Shall Not Be Named have a Facebook page, Twitter feed, and a presence on art and fiction sites. This one could benefit from similar.

2. I wasn't suggesting all that was your job as a user, my bad. It was simply meant as a general suggestion. But, you can always mention this site if it comes up in conversation.

#6 LostSanity

LostSanity

• Roleplayer
  • 386 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 03 April 2015 - 09:44 PM

New season officially starts tomorrow!!

I'm excited. Really. I am. I can't believe I survived that longer-than-it-should-have-been wait.

However... I'm still a little worried...

I just want the longer-than-it-should-have-been wait to be worth it...

:c

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users