Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums, and join our Roleplays or upload your own art to the gallery or just chat with our members.
We are looking forward to get to know you!

Photo
Dragon

Dragoness Dragona [WIP]

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Amore Crystal

Amore Crystal

Equestrian

• Roleplayer
  • 260 posts
  • LocationEquestria, USA

Posted 17 July 2015 - 05:32 AM

Roleplay Area: LoE and FFA
Name: Dragona
Sex: Female
Species: Silver Dragon
Eye Color: silver
Skin Color(s): blue-silver scales with a light blue-silver underplating
Mane/Tail Color(s) & Style: Dark Blue-Silver horns and tail Spines
Physique: Athletic
Cutie Mark: N/A
Residence: Cave near Canterlot
Personality:
Protective of that she holds dear to her.
Can be overprotective of her charge, the Canterlot Treasury (Dragon Greed) or The Equestrian Ponies (Dragon Protectiveness and friendship.)

Due to her upbringing within the everfree, she can be fiercer then a Cranky Ursa Minor, when forced to fight and she can be rebellious at times. She is still young even to dragon standards and has allot of growing to do.

History: During one great dragon migrations, her egg was dropped by her mother but never found. Born in Equestria, Dragona grew up in the Everfree forest learning quickly to survive.

As a juvenile dragon, She was hunting for the 5th day with no favorable results. However, it went from bad to worse, when she was found by a passing patrol of royal pegasus guards. Rather then attack she tried to retreat back to her cave.

She was captured. After a quick chat with some questioningly annoying nobles, Dragona was about to be released. However as fate would have it, She fainted from hunger and was unconscious for several days.

When she came to she found out that the rulers had helped her recover from her hunger induced comma. She hadn't eaten for 3 days prior to her capture. Her body systems were heavily malnourished.

It would take another three weeks for her strength to return. When she was able, She was released.

Instead of returning to her cave in the Everfree Forest, she requested to be allowed to remain, in or near canterlot, and pay back a dept she felt she owed to the princesses.

She offered to help protect their castle from any threats that would come to their door step. She also offered to watch over and protect the royal treasury.

It is unknown weather her requests were granted. However, she was allowed to find a home near Canterlot. Currently, she is away on dragon business.

Personality Expansion: Those who cared for her, during the three weeks it took for her strength to return, learned that she enjoys gems of the blue color more than normal. They also learned quickly what Dragon greed can do.

She also loves her friends, almost as much as she would for her mates. She is devoted to the tasks given and completes them with to the utmost of her ability.

She has never broken a promise and holds three rules, that has become her dragon's code.

1. Survive by any means necessary.
2. Protect that which she must, as long as it doesn't conflict with rule 1.
3. Never leave a task incomplete, as long as the task doesn't conflict with rules one or two.

She can be very stubbern and rebelious when she follows her Dragon's Code.

She has an elemental weakness to foame and prefers to keep her home frosty and moist.

Still being youngish, she hasn't learned all she can and can't do. She has had more elemental accidents than a budding Unicorn in magic Kindergarten. She still can't control most of her draconic abilities yet and more still lay asleep within.

Her persuasive toung has earned her the nickname Silvertoung by all ponies that have meet her.

She prefers to be alone but also desires companions to hang out with.

Abilities awakened:
Frost and water breaths
cold immunity
fire vulnerability
minor arcane magic (Doesn't fully understand.)
Scaled hide and magic resistances.
She is considered large by pony standards and a small thing by dragon standards.
Dragon's Greed (Can't fully control)
Dragon's Protectiveness (Doesn't fully understand.)

#2 EquestrianScholar

EquestrianScholar

A Gentlepony and a Scholar

• Co-Administrator
  • 809 posts
  • LocationUtah, USA

Donator

Posted 17 July 2015 - 07:49 PM

Glad to see you already putting together a character, just send a notice when you have this finished.

#3 Amore Crystal

Amore Crystal

Equestrian

• Roleplayer
  • 260 posts
  • LocationEquestria, USA

Posted 17 July 2015 - 08:48 PM

Only need a few more things and she done. Maybe you can help?

#4 EquestrianScholar

EquestrianScholar

• Co-Administrator
  • 809 posts
  • LocationUtah, USA

Donator

Posted 17 July 2015 - 10:14 PM

Sure, I would be willing to help out.

#5 Amore Crystal

Amore Crystal

Equestrian

• Roleplayer
  • 260 posts
  • LocationEquestria, USA

Posted 18 July 2015 - 01:05 AM

Am having a bit of a problem understanding the blanks. Could you help me with that?

#6 EquestrianScholar

EquestrianScholar

• Co-Administrator
  • 809 posts
  • LocationUtah, USA

Donator

Posted 18 July 2015 - 01:23 AM

Roleplay Area is broken up into two areas, one for roleplays within the canon show and the other for roleplays that don't relate to the canon show such as alternate universe settings and roleplays with a darker nature, more dramatic, or involving headcanons counter to what is in the show.

Thus you have the Land of Equestria Roleplay and the Free for All Roleplay. As an example, my Ponyfinder: Age of Adventure roleplay would be Free for All because the lore is a bit different and I have gone a different direction in some areas... such as having Discord as evil in my roleplay.

The Residence space is that of where your character lives. For example, for my character Mythos Gray his residence is that of Canterlot, for my character Golden Dawn his residence is that of Hollow Shades, and for my character Stardream her residence is that of Manehatten.

#7 Amore Crystal

Amore Crystal

Equestrian

• Roleplayer
  • 260 posts
  • LocationEquestria, USA

Posted 18 July 2015 - 02:05 AM

Ah okay.

From what you read, which RP area do you think best fits my chara?

I think Canterlot or a cave near Canterlot would be her residence. Seeing as her backstory sets up that she desires to repay the kindness of the princesses for helping her regain her strength.

#8 EquestrianScholar

EquestrianScholar

• Co-Administrator
  • 809 posts
  • LocationUtah, USA

Donator

Posted 20 July 2015 - 01:21 AM

Okay, now for the fun part... heh, at least I consider it fun. Expanding on the detail of your character's personality and more importantly their history.

What of Dragona's family like, her growing up years and other notable events in her life, her friends and those she knew for that which would leave her grateful to the royal sisters... with this, how old is she? Remember Princess Luna has at best been back for a couple of years, so unless your character is quite you indeed she would have only meet Princess Celestia.

What of her personality, her interests, hobbies, motivations, and goals? What does she likes and dislikes, whether they be the actions or behaviors of others, perhaps what she likes and dislikes doing?

Any chance you might expand on detail a bit, at least consider my questions?

#9 Amore Crystal

Amore Crystal

Equestrian

• Roleplayer
  • 260 posts
  • LocationEquestria, USA

Posted 20 July 2015 - 11:16 AM

Going back to drawing board with her.

#10 EquestrianScholar

EquestrianScholar

• Co-Administrator
  • 809 posts
  • LocationUtah, USA

Donator

Posted 20 July 2015 - 01:18 PM

No need to go back to the drawing board with her, I apologize if my questions created a problem. Technically great details isn't required, just something I like to encourage. I even have a saying that "A Happy Pony is a Detailed Pony" (dragon in this case), it is just how I see character creation and roleplay. If you would rather not go into so much detail I would understand, so please don't feel you need to rewrite her.

#11 Amore Crystal

Amore Crystal

Equestrian

• Roleplayer
  • 260 posts
  • LocationEquestria, USA

Posted 20 July 2015 - 01:25 PM

It is not just you. Please look to Skype for better understanding. Also will be incorporating Quantum Aurora.

She just needs a less techie way of solving her degeneration problem with little to no risk of death.

#12 Amore Crystal

Amore Crystal

Equestrian

• Roleplayer
  • 260 posts
  • LocationEquestria, USA

Posted 20 July 2015 - 01:26 PM

Besides she does need some more basic details. I just never thought the need to have them.

#13 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1976 posts
  • LocationCanterlot Castle, ruling my little ponies...

Posted 26 July 2015 - 04:00 AM

How's this coming along, sugarcube?  :chill:​ 

#14 Amore Crystal

Amore Crystal

Equestrian

• Roleplayer
  • 260 posts
  • LocationEquestria, USA

Posted 26 July 2015 - 12:57 PM

Am still on hold with this one. She needs a bit more fleshing out according to others and haven't found the time to get it done just yet.

#15 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1976 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 02:28 PM

Am still on hold with this one. She needs a bit more fleshing out according to others and haven't found the time to get it done just yet.

Any updates on her progress, dear? :)

#16 Amore Crystal

Amore Crystal

Equestrian

• Roleplayer
  • 260 posts
  • LocationEquestria, USA

Posted 10 September 2015 - 09:00 PM

None as of yet. Was focusing on Amorè.

#17 Amore Crystal

Amore Crystal

Equestrian

• Roleplayer
  • 260 posts
  • LocationEquestria, USA

Posted 10 September 2015 - 09:00 PM

I fixed Amorè and she is now good. I will start working on Dragona soonish.

#18 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1976 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 07:59 PM

How's this character coming along? please add the final tag when finished! :D

#19 Amore Crystal

Amore Crystal

Equestrian

• Roleplayer
  • 260 posts
  • LocationEquestria, USA

Posted 27 September 2015 - 08:31 PM

Her backstory need fleshing out a bit. Her personality could use some adjustments. I am not ready to final her yet.

#20 Amore Crystal

Amore Crystal

Equestrian

• Roleplayer
  • 260 posts
  • LocationEquestria, USA

Posted 28 September 2015 - 11:37 AM

Before I put [Final] on this, I would like opinions on the revamp of her. I even made some changes to better suit her elemental alignment. She however isn't a sea Dragon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users