Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums, and join our Roleplays or upload your own art to the gallery or just chat with our members.
We are looking forward to get to know you!

Photo

[MLP/Pathfinder] Ponyfinder: Age of Adventure OOC (Open)

• Please log in to reply
454 replies to this topic

#1 EquestrianScholar

EquestrianScholar

A Gentlepony and a Scholar

• Co-Administrator
  • 810 posts
  • LocationUtah, USA

Donator

Posted 17 July 2015 - 07:44 PM

Ponyfinder - Age of Adventure

sig-2057787.img-2058168-1-img-2058168-1-

Equestria is a land of magic, joined by the allied Crystal Empire in more recent history, a nation built upon the principles of Harmony, Unity, and Friendship. Where ponies and other races may join together for a common cause, bringing about grand cities and close-knit towns. Where ponies may discover their destiny and pursue their dreams, show by a cutiemark that guides their lives. Following the three Divine Lights that are the holy sisters Celestia and Luna, joined by the crystal princess Cadance.

Yet this land is also a place of danger and uncertainty, with a long past where legends and folklore can prove true with the appearance of many threats long forgotten. Also, not all believe in the ideals taught by the Divine Lights, that of Harmony and Friendship, selfishly following their own path without concern for others. With power to be gained and ancient secrets discovered not all is as it seems. Celestia’s divine Light hiding many things over the millennium she ruled alone as well as time before with her beloved sister. The Times of Discord, that of Eternal Night’s Fall, the Tyranny of the Shadow King, this and more that have revealed themselves to but a few.

Now, with such examples as the Paragons of Harmony and heroes older still record in lore, adventurers and others have come forth in to find adventure and fortune. To gain fame or infamy, uncover knowledge and lost artifacts of the past, to fight monsters and villains that others would tremble in fear at.

Will you follow the call? That of adventure in an age where friendship is taught yet darkness and regrets can be found, of dangers and monsters, secrets and mysteries. So much can be found for the curious and strong of heart, the timid and the brash, the elegant and the hardworking.

Updated Character List
Mason Jar: Earth Pony - SpyPony -  (Character Sheet)
Rusty Maslt: Diamond Dog - Communist Crotch Goblin - Stonelord (Character Sheet)
Skysplinter: Pegasus - Magos Amphrose - Wild Experimenter (Character Sheet)
Daawnily: Changling - Daawnily - Silver Robed Wizard (Character Sheet)
Amore Crystal: Unicorn/Changeling - Amore Crystal  - Personal Shifter (Character Sheet)

Itzal "Shadow" Chandrakant: Noble Black Panther - Fenris - Monk (Character Sheet)

Precious Gem: Pegasus - Felyon - Dragonfire Adept (Character Sheet)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will be adding rules and information on the roleplay as time goes on.

RULES:
1. Only the races shown below are allowed, though I may be editing or adding to these races later
2. Only the rules/information given below (taken from the Ponyfinder Campaign Setting), official Pathfinder resources, and 3rd party resources though only with approval. Apart from what is below all else can be found on d20pfsrd.
3. Alignment will be handled as shown here.
4. Additional classes that will be allowed: Multiclass Archetypes, Apath Classes and Archetypes.
5. We will be using 30 points with the buy system, with no base stat higher then 18 and no base stat lower then 8 (before adding racial bonuses and level ability bonus)
7. Standard equipment and gold (10,500 gp), the players' characters with be starting at 5th level.
8. You can buy no item for more then half your starting gold, recommend that you try to balance purchases between weapons, armour, magic gear, and other items though differences because of class.
9. Players will need to use an Editable Pathfinder Character Sheet, as provided by Jaith Adymn though with a few edits, here.
10. Characters of evil alignment will not be allowed, also certain classes may well have negative stigmatism attached to them such as necromancers and witches.
11. The use of dark magic is strictly forbidden by Equestran law with few being allowed to even study it. Dark magic counts all magic with the evil descriptor as well as potentially other spells, if you're uncertain ask. Use of dark magic will slowly corrupt and turn evil a character, no matter how good a pony's intentions were.
12. These rules may be added to at anytime but before the beginning of a session.

Notice: Races that will not being allowed from the Ponyfinder Campaign Setting are currently as follows: Chaos Hunter, Leather Wings (or as they are know among fans 'Bat Ponies'), Phoenix Wolves, Sun Cats.

Guide to Play By Post Roleplaying

Spoiler

#2 EquestrianScholar

EquestrianScholar

• Co-Administrator
  • 810 posts
  • LocationUtah, USA

Donator

Posted 17 July 2015 - 07:56 PM

Ponyfinder Races

Spoiler

Ponykind Feats:
Spoiler

Ponies and Pathfinder Classes
Spoiler

Ponykind Bloodlines
Spoiler

New Evolutions
Spoiler

Racial Favored Class Options
Spoiler

Racial Archetypes and Mysteries
Spoiler

Deities:
Spoiler

Additional Domains
Spoiler

Languages in Ponyfinder
Spoiler

Cavalier Update
Spoiler

#3 SpyPony

SpyPony

Pony

• 99 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 03:28 AM

Jar here, definitely still interested in playing. Do I need to post everything again?

#4 EquestrianScholar

EquestrianScholar

• Co-Administrator
  • 810 posts
  • LocationUtah, USA

Donator

Posted 18 July 2015 - 01:50 PM

Jar here, definitely still interested in playing. Do I need to post everything again?

Added you to the Updated Players List.

#5 Communist Crotch Goblin

Communist Crotch Goblin

Pony

• 51 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 03:55 PM

Hey i'm here as well, PortalToVoid be me.

#6 EquestrianScholar

EquestrianScholar

• Co-Administrator
  • 810 posts
  • LocationUtah, USA

Donator

Posted 18 July 2015 - 07:31 PM

Hey i'm here as well, PortalToVoid be me.

I apologize but I don't recognize the name, was/is that your user name on MLP Forums?

#7 Communist Crotch Goblin

Communist Crotch Goblin

Pony

• 51 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 06:28 AM

Cobra Commando  : / forgot I use that over there.

#8 EquestrianScholar

EquestrianScholar

• Co-Administrator
  • 810 posts
  • LocationUtah, USA

Donator

Posted 19 July 2015 - 12:43 PM

Your character was Rusty Malt, a diamond dog, wasn't it? Hmm, I don't seem to have a link to the character sheet on the Player's List, did you ever complete it? If you have I would appreciate getting the link. ^^

I will add what I have.

#9 Magos Amphrose

Magos Amphrose

Parasprite

• 3 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 09:39 PM

I manifest! It took me long enough. :P

Well, here I am. Hello. Hai. I'm interested, and all of the polite stuff I have to say along with it.  :squee:

#10 Communist Crotch Goblin

Communist Crotch Goblin

Pony

• 51 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 09:58 PM

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

there he be.

#11 EquestrianScholar

EquestrianScholar

• Co-Administrator
  • 810 posts
  • LocationUtah, USA

Donator

Posted 20 July 2015 - 12:57 AM

Updated Player List so that all three of you are added fully.

Question, did I ever have any of you create a character bio, such as this (my character Mythos Gray)? If I have is there any chance you may repost them from MLP Forums to the Character Biographies section of the site, putting down Free For All or FFA in Roleplay Type. This is so I can offer the stamp of approval, a formality perhaps but also allows for that information on your characters to be available for viewing.

If I have not... well it may well be too late to ask now. Heh ^^;

#12 SpyPony

SpyPony

Pony

• 99 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 01:46 AM

Updated Player List so that all three of you are added fully.

Question, did I ever have any of you create a character bio, such as this (my character Mythos Gray)? If I have is there any chance you may repost them from MLP Forums to the Character Biographies section of the site, putting down Free For All or FFA in Roleplay Type. This is so I can offer the stamp of approval, a formality perhaps but also allows for that information on your characters to be available for viewing.

If I have not... well it may well be too late to ask now. Heh ^^;

I made on and got some feedback on it but apparently there is a time window or they delete it :(

I will probably make a Jar entry in a while.

#13 Daawnily

Daawnily

Foal

• 27 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 12:02 PM

Well, i'm still interested in playing if i don't have to change my character a whole lot from the other forum.

(This is Spell, btw)

#14 Amore Crystal

Amore Crystal

Equestrian

• Roleplayer
  • 260 posts
  • LocationEquestria, USA

Posted 20 July 2015 - 01:13 PM

Am here and interested. Would like to continue as Dancer.

#15 EquestrianScholar

EquestrianScholar

• Co-Administrator
  • 810 posts
  • LocationUtah, USA

Donator

Posted 20 July 2015 - 01:51 PM

I made on and got some feedback on it but apparently there is a time window or they delete it :(

I will probably make a Jar entry in a while.

That is fine, no rush for now.

Well, i'm still interested in playing if i don't have to change my character a whole lot from the other forum.

(This is Spell, btw)

Am here and interested. Would like to continue as Dancer.

Thanks, I copyed all but username and profile from the Player's List on MLP Forums. I added both of you.

-----------------------

Heh, seems we already have five players.

#16 SpyPony

SpyPony

Pony

• 99 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 06:35 PM

Pretty diverse group.

Changeling, DiaDog, Earth Pony and I believe Dancer was a Pegasus?

Not sure who 5 was (sorry, at work).

#17 EquestrianScholar

EquestrianScholar

• Co-Administrator
  • 810 posts
  • LocationUtah, USA

Donator

Posted 20 July 2015 - 06:41 PM

Not sure who 5 was (sorry, at work).

A Persona Shifter is a Multiclass Archetype class between the Investigator and Sorcerer, offering something of a 'Changeling' bloodline and the ability to cast up to 6th level spells.

#18 SpyPony

SpyPony

Pony

• 99 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 08:37 PM

A Persona Shifter is a Multiclass Archetype class between the Investigator and Sorcerer, offering something of a 'Changeling' bloodline and the ability to cast up to 6th level spells.

I know, as you may recall the first character I made for this was a changeling persona shifter ;)

Do we have a loose estimate as to a possible starting point? I just got a ton of additional responsibilities at work and want to make sure I schedule appropriate pony game times in upcoming weeks. :]

Very excited.

#19 EquestrianScholar

EquestrianScholar

• Co-Administrator
  • 810 posts
  • LocationUtah, USA

Donator

Posted 20 July 2015 - 11:11 PM

Oh, my apologizes in forgetting such a detail. Heh ^^;

Possibly by the end of the week, mattering how long it will take to make help new players with their character sheet and bios.

I am glad you're excited.

#20 Amore Crystal

Amore Crystal

Equestrian

• Roleplayer
  • 260 posts
  • LocationEquestria, USA

Posted 21 July 2015 - 05:17 AM

Here is Amorè Crystal.

Hope ya like.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users