Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums, and join our Roleplays or upload your own art to the gallery or just chat with our members.
We are looking forward to get to know you!

Photo

Rarity Appreciation Thread

rarity is bestpony idontcareaboutthepourlarpony

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Na11

Na11

Parasprite

• 4 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 12:16 AM

There is a so called:

Pinkie Pie Appreciation Thread and Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread..

None of them are my favorite ponies, so i do not care about them, and besides, rarity is best pony after all:

Pic By;http://northwestcore...er-V2-355071832

rarity_is_best_pony_wallpaper_v2_by_nort

#2 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1979 posts
  • LocationCanterlot Castle, ruling my little ponies...

Posted 20 November 2015 - 01:36 PM

Rarity.png

"Did someone mention moi?"

#3 Na11

Na11

Parasprite

• 4 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 11:09 PM

happy_rarity_by_mrbeattyjr-d5sm9gd.gifhttp://pinkiepizzles...arity-350398813

Rarity is clearly BEST pony because 1; she doesn’t need stupid magic to make her cool 2; she doesn’t need stupid speed to make her cool 3; she doesn’t need to be funny to make her cool 4; she doesn’t have much affection for apples and 5; she doesn’t need stupid yellow skin and pink hair to have natural beauty.

My Essay:

In The episode(Secret of My excess),Fans think rarity took “Spike’s birthday dinner because she wanted it”
Answer:FALSE
Facts:Spike was inspired by rarity’s generosity,and gave her the fire ruby.
Rarity then kissed spike(Twice),So spike had the best B-day ever.
So there,your misconception solved!

“Rarity is so selfish,she only cares for herself,rather than actually other ponies”
Answer:FALSE
Facts:Rarity is the element of generosity,but she isn’t supposed to give away everything
She does care about her beauty most of the time,but she goes to her friends when they need her
help.In The episode “Look before you sleep”,She didn’t mind getting dirty to help her friends.

People need to stop hating Rarity for reasons that are false. She’s not a snob. She is generous. She doesn’t whine all the time. 

A lot of people put Rarity as the bad one in Sister Hooves Social and think Sweetie Belle is innocent. That episode is why I doubt a lot of bronies have younger siblings. 

In Sleepless in Ponyville, we can tell that Sweetie Belle is happy to pull Rarity’s stuff. Besides, Rarity didn’t want to go in the first place, but she did anyways. 

Actually, it doesn’t matter what Rarity does good. If a Rarity hater can’t deny that she did something good, they will twist it around. Take Suited for Success for example. They said she only made her friends the new dresses so she would look good at the Grand Galloping Gala. 

Sure, there may be some Rarity haters who hate her for actual reasons, but most seem to hate her for things that aren’t true. She definitely needs a lot more love.

#4 Shunned

Shunned

Foal

• 26 posts

Donator

Posted 12 December 2015 - 06:24 AM

I'm glad Rarity was chosen to be in the live action Theatrical/Network TV toy ad this Christmas season (the one with Elmo, The Minions, The Turtles and the Legos) vs the likes. You either saw this ad or you didn't, it starts as your typical live action commercial, and at about twenty seconds in, Rarity tells the kids "come on, we're about to light up the tree!" Unlike Gmod/SFM, this Rarity is more furry and has actual hair, however her hair is so long, it drags in the snow, and she appears to not be voiced by Tabitha St Germain in this version.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rarity, is, bestpony, idontcareaboutthepourlarpony

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users