Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums, and join our Roleplays or upload your own art to the gallery or just chat with our members.
We are looking forward to get to know you!

Photo
FFA

Moondust Glitter

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Asbel Lhant

Asbel Lhant

Pony

• Roleplayer
  • 95 posts
  • LocationRichard's Castle

Posted 20 July 2017 - 12:12 AM

Roleplay Area: FFA
Name: Moondust Glitter
Sex: Female
Species: Dark Unicorn
Eye Color: Gray
Skin Color(s): Gray
Mane/Tail Color(s) & Style: Black and Gray
Physique: Welltoned and Fit
Cutie Mark: A Cresent Moon
Residence: The Everfree Forest
Personality: As a frequent practitioner of the dark arts one would expect her to have a very dark and/or cruel and twisted mind or be a very serious no-nonsense pony or be very mean. But this actually could not be further from the truth. Despite being a heavy user and researcher of dark magic Moondust has a very kind and caring heart and is very loving and thoughtful of other ponies. She is also very intellectual and loves to read. And she has very deep admiration and respect for those who pursue knowledge and magic and follow their dreams.
History: Moondust Glitter is the last of the race known as the Dark Unicorns. All of the Dark Unicorns were slaughtered in a great purge in order to prevent another ruler like King Sombra from ever rising again. From then on she lived a life of solitude in the Everfree Forest in a well-built but carefully concealed house with her pet Raven, Aviarius to escape her tormentors and pursuers. Moondust devoted her life to the pursuit of knowledge and studies and helping others. She took care of homeless ponies and orphans whenever she found them. Always ensuring that they found a good home.

Image:
EKNvckN.png

Alignment: GoodHalo.png

Powers/Abilities:

Dark Magic Expert: Moondust is a mistress of The Dark Arts. She can cast Hexes and Curses and more. She is also capable of very strong attack and defense magic involving Dark Magic.

Necromancy: Moondust is a highly skilled Necromancer. She can call forth the souls of the dead from the afterlife and place them in an uninhabited vessel of her choice. Even dolls, reconstituted corpses made from their ashes, or clay dummy replicas of their corpses.

Psychic Prowess: Moondust is also very adept at Telekinesis, Psychokinesis and Telepathy. She can suspend even heavy objects and speak to ponies telepathically.

Astral Perception: Moondust possesses the ability to see and hear spirits and is also able to contact and communicate with the dead at will by closing her eyes and entering deep concentration.

Superior Intellect: Moondust possesses genius level intelligence. Her brain is one of her very greatest assets. She possesses an IQ far above 200 and even most scholars and college professors are baffled by her brilliant mind.

Weapons/Equipment/Paraphernalia:

Books: Moondust has a whole library worth of books in her home.

Weaknesses:

Light Magic: Because she is a dark magic user Moondust is at a disadvantage against Light Magic users in battle.

#2 Shadowrunner Darkfire

Shadowrunner Darkfire

Runner of shadows and dark fire!

• Helpstaff
  • 600 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Donator

Posted 20 July 2017 - 04:01 AM

An interesting twist on dark mages and how they are portrayed. 

#3 WetHairedCaribou

WetHairedCaribou

Foal

• 14 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 07:24 AM

I find this character particularly interesting; the design makes her feel a little too much like a greyscale Twilight, but I find it interesting how she practices dark magic yet isn't evil and is actually a very good natured, kind hearted soul. I'd really enjoy RPing with my own character with Moondust just to understand more about dark unicorns.

#4 Asbel Lhant

Asbel Lhant

Pony

• Roleplayer
  • 95 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 01:40 PM

Everypony I RP with just loves Moondust for some reason. Then again, She is my most original and well-thoughtout character. That might be why.

#5 EquestrianScholar

EquestrianScholar

A Gentlepony and a Scholar

• Co-Administrator
  • 810 posts
  • LocationUtah, USA

Donator

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:37 AM

You need to be careful, or more she does, as while you may have it shown her using dark magic without pushing her from good alignment, eventually it will push her down a dark path. When it comes to dark magic or the dark arts, I very much see it as going down a slippery slop or that no matter her good intentions it will corrupt her.

#6 Asbel Lhant

Asbel Lhant

Pony

• Roleplayer
  • 95 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 01:20 PM

You need to be careful, or more she does, as while you may have it shown her using dark magic without pushing her from good alignment, eventually it will push her down a dark path. When it comes to dark magic or the dark arts, I very much see it as going down a slippery slop or that no matter her good intentions it will corrupt her.

I even have it explained in an RP why she is able to use Dark Magic without it corrupting her actually.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FFA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users