Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums, and join our Roleplays or upload your own art to the gallery or just chat with our members.
We are looking forward to get to know you!

Photo

[Map spanning] The hunt for the Changeling Queen. (OOC Open)

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#1 Shadowrunner Darkfire

Shadowrunner Darkfire

Runner of shadows and dark fire!

• Helpstaff
  • 592 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Donator

Posted 31 July 2017 - 05:00 AM

You are among a small group of ponies standing in front of a bounty board in the local Ponyvillie inn. Normally it sits empty or has a request to find a missing item or lost pet with the reward being a small sum of bits or a home cooked meal. The bounty business is normally a rather mundane or peaceful thing. The guards or the resident heroes take care of most things that pose a threat.

Today how ever was different, a lone flyer is pinned to the center of the board. A wanted poster, with a face most ponies knew and had learned to fear. The bounty was for one Queen Chrysalis. After the reform of the changelings most had thought her dealt wit, they were wrong. Rumors of loyalist changelings being spotted deep in the ever free and on the outskirts of Equestria were whispered far and wide. This how ever was not the sole motive for her capture.

Though she had fled and abandoned them, to the reformed changelings Queen Chrysalis was still their mother and they held out hope that she may yet be reformed. Their desire to see her returned to them. King Thorax and The Princess's Celestia and Luna all backing the contract and ensuring the payment. One million bits for the live capture and safe return of Queen Chrysalis. The Bounty read as follows. 

By the authority granted by the Equestrian government, by the Princesses of the Sun and Moon and by the newly crowned King thorax of the Reformed Changelings. The Equestrian treasury here by posts a bounty for the live capture and safe return of Queen Chrysalis to the Canterlot dungeons. Payment will be given upon positive identification of Queen Chrysalis in either one lump sum or over several payments. For more information see the nearest royal guard representative. 

#2 Felyon

Felyon

Enthusiastic Lore Fan

• Roleplayer
  • 6014 posts

Donator

Posted 01 August 2017 - 12:38 AM

A slender claw with fine nails goes over the message. The tall half dragon with the sparkling eyes reads it with glee. "One million bits!" She quickly lowers her voice as to not draw any unwanted attention--said attention being from competitors. Checking her bardic knowledge, she quickly decides on a course of action.

"A criminal who's weakness is love?" She splays her right claw over her heart. "Why, I am the most passionate dragon AND pony in all of Equestria. And if that is not enough, then my martial prowess shall subdue her."

Her smile threatens to split her muzzle in half as she pictures herself bringing in a tied up changeling queen to the princesses, who will then shower her in more jewels than she could eat in decades. Decades, unless I grow into a fine and slender dragoness, and will finally be big enough to find and marry Attor, my Master. She swoons when imagining herself as a full dragon, shadowing the lands in her shadow, and her beloved Attor noticing her. He would rise up from his lair, and hug her, and kiss her, and he would tell her how proud he is of her, and...

It takes a little while before she finally regains her senses. First she should to and find the nearest royal guard.

#3 Felyon

Felyon

Enthusiastic Lore Fan

• Roleplayer
  • 6014 posts

Donator

Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:37 AM

I think Shadow and Gem will get along just fine. 

I know she focuses a lot on his size, but to her, that means he's like her: a pony that actually wants to improve themselves instead of just living out their lives. 

#4 Shadowrunner Darkfire

Shadowrunner Darkfire

• Helpstaff
  • 592 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Donator

Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:38 AM

For him its just a thing of living the best he can till he dies (Witch he refers as joining with  the forest) 

#5 Felyon

Felyon

Enthusiastic Lore Fan

• Roleplayer
  • 6014 posts

Donator

Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:44 AM

In case you didn't read her bio, her dream is to become a full dragon, and she slowly grows more draconic. LIke a wandering samurai, she looks for challenges to grow, and only respects those with the same discipline as her.

I shall go to sleep now. Goodbye :)

#6 Shadowrunner Darkfire

Shadowrunner Darkfire

• Helpstaff
  • 592 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Donator

Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:46 AM

I read it. And shadow has a similar desire to be more like a timber wolf. As for discipline he is decent in that regard. And a quick heads up he is a bit of a flirt. 

#7 EquestrianScholar

EquestrianScholar

A Gentlepony and a Scholar

• Co-Administrator
  • 806 posts
  • LocationUtah, USA

Donator

Posted 01 August 2017 - 07:00 AM

I have interest in this roleplay, either playing a couple of my characters and/or even the Royal Sisters since I have experience roleplaying as both though Princess Celestia was on MLP Forums.

#8 Shadowrunner Darkfire

Shadowrunner Darkfire

• Helpstaff
  • 592 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Donator

Posted 01 August 2017 - 12:17 PM

Witch ever sounds good, just tell me what you want to do and well fit you in :) 

#9 EquestrianScholar

EquestrianScholar

• Co-Administrator
  • 806 posts
  • LocationUtah, USA

Donator

Posted 01 August 2017 - 06:02 PM

I made you a member of S.M.I.L.E., not sure what that means. I will try to get that figured out.

I intended to try and give you the Element of Honest for reporting spam threads and helping to keep the site clean of such things, but I can't seem to figure out how to do that. Also, you're a member of the Helpstaff which was intended.

#10 Shadowrunner Darkfire

Shadowrunner Darkfire

• Helpstaff
  • 592 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Donator

Posted 01 August 2017 - 10:33 PM

Thank you ill try to be good at what ever smile is 

#11 EquestrianScholar

EquestrianScholar

• Co-Administrator
  • 806 posts
  • LocationUtah, USA

Donator

Posted 01 August 2017 - 10:42 PM

Actually, turns out that S.M.I.L.E. doesn't really have any application that this time. Given how we have so few active staff and active membership. I can PM you the details if you like, though I may see about switching that out for something else.

#12 Shadowrunner Darkfire

Shadowrunner Darkfire

• Helpstaff
  • 592 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Donator

Posted 01 August 2017 - 10:43 PM

Feel free to, idle like to know what it is i am supposed to do. So i can do it when i am available. 

#13 Felyon

Felyon

Enthusiastic Lore Fan

• Roleplayer
  • 6014 posts

Donator

Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:10 AM

I forgot to show you this. It seems we both like a certain show :)

#14 Shadowrunner Darkfire

Shadowrunner Darkfire

• Helpstaff
  • 592 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Donator

Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:12 AM

That we do. I love tanks. 

#15 Felyon

Felyon

Enthusiastic Lore Fan

• Roleplayer
  • 6014 posts

Donator

Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:51 AM

It is time to sleep here. Be good and have a nice day. :)

#16 Shadowrunner Darkfire

Shadowrunner Darkfire

• Helpstaff
  • 592 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Donator

Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:53 AM

You too, sleep well. 

#17 Shadowrunner Darkfire

Shadowrunner Darkfire

• Helpstaff
  • 592 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Donator

Posted 02 August 2017 - 02:16 PM

I am gonna be real slow to respond for a while as i will be at work. 

#18 Felyon

Felyon

Enthusiastic Lore Fan

• Roleplayer
  • 6014 posts

Donator

Posted 02 August 2017 - 02:59 PM

No rush. I will see you tonight :)

#19 Shadowrunner Darkfire

Shadowrunner Darkfire

• Helpstaff
  • 592 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Donator

Posted 02 August 2017 - 10:54 PM

I had planned the rp to be after the episode where most of the changelings reform. I can ret con that if need be. 

#20 Felyon

Felyon

Enthusiastic Lore Fan

• Roleplayer
  • 6014 posts

Donator

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:00 PM

No no, it's fine. Gem explained that she presumes Chrissy will do the same thing as she had before: start a new hive somewhere. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users