Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums, and join our Roleplays or upload your own art to the gallery or just chat with our members.
We are looking forward to get to know you!

Photo

Howdy All

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TheTotalHound

TheTotalHound

Parasprite

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:53 PM

How to begin? I'm usually a lurker so introductions aren't really my thing. Hey guys, I'm Hound, I'm a 3d modeler and computer nut extraordinaire. I'm usually up for discussions and I love listening to others talk about their passions. I'm fairly open about myself and I think that scares some off, but I'm always open to criticism if you think I'm messing something up. I hope I'll have a good time here! :)

VEKpHdgFEx_1411226802066.jpg

#2 Shadowrunner Darkfire

Shadowrunner Darkfire

Runner of shadows and dark fire!

• Helpstaff
  • 595 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Donator

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:02 PM

Welcome to White tail woods. Its always good to see new people. 3d modeling sounds rather interesting. At any rate i hope you like it here. If you are ever up for any type of discussion feel free to say hi.  

#3 DragonOverlord2012

DragonOverlord2012

Canterlot Royalty

• 15080 posts
  • LocationThe Dragon Empire

Donator

Posted 13 August 2017 - 09:00 AM

Welcome to the Woods. Nice to have a new artist on the site, especially something as rare as a 3D modeler. I hope you have fun.

#4 EquestrianScholar

EquestrianScholar

A Gentlepony and a Scholar

• Co-Administrator
  • 806 posts
  • LocationUtah, USA

Donator

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:11 AM

Greetings and salutations. Again, my apologizes for deleting you accidently as I cleared the spam accounts. I very much hope you have some fun while you are here and enjoy yourself.

Perhaps you are a roleplayer?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users