Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums, and join our Roleplays or upload your own art to the gallery or just chat with our members.
We are looking forward to get to know you!

Photo

Ask teh Foxxeh anything

ask me something interesting

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#141 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1983 posts
  • LocationCanterlot Castle, ruling my little ponies...

Posted 17 August 2015 - 05:53 PM

It IS a very cute dog, what with the tail waggling.

You know what I did last summer, why is this?

What is your favorite cartoon and anime? (We'll separate the two just because.)

I....what? I know what you did last summer..?

Your other question is too broad to answer...I mean like...a Disney movie can be considered a cartoon...and plus nowadays there are so many cartoons on TV.

I guess, Idk...ponies is up there. *huh-durrr* but um...Adventure Time...Foster's...Flapjack...Chowder....PPG...Bee and Puppycat...Idk. There are too many. Oh, and Over the Garden Wall! I love that one! (if you haven't watched it, get on it, maaan!)

Anime? UGH. Again, too broad sprectrum. ALL THE GHIBLI MOVIES (except Porco Rosso...and Pom Poko.) and Wolf Children was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I enjoyed SAO, love FMA(original and Brotherhood...I treat them as separate series), um...Eden of the East.... dot hack//sign....Yu Yu Hakusho...DBZ.....Hotarubi no mori e....Nagi No Asukara...ummmmm....

There are others.

I assure you.

#142 ZephyrBurst

ZephyrBurst

Awesome Mini-Boss

• Staff
  • 359 posts

Donator

Posted 17 August 2015 - 06:22 PM

Yeaaaah, that was indeed to broad, though the answer is about what I was looking for, just a broad overview. I've seen most of those anime you listed, except for the last two and only seen a little of dot hack//sign. (And Wolf Children is ringing a bell, but I don't think I've ever seen it.)

I'll probably check out Over the Garden Wall on my next day off (may check out the first episode when I get back from work tonight.) Seems interesting enough from the wiki page.

Well then, red or blue?

#143 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1983 posts
  • LocationCanterlot Castle, ruling my little ponies...

Posted 18 August 2015 - 04:17 PM

Blue! I like blue. Is mah favorite color. (。౪°)

#144 ZephyrBurst

ZephyrBurst

Awesome Mini-Boss

• Staff
  • 359 posts

Donator

Posted 22 August 2015 - 04:21 PM

My eyes are blue, but you can't have them, I have need of them.

What are you getting me for my birthday, ah ha, the drawing! It is counted as a birthday gift!

Now the question is, what is everyone else getting me? And a better question for you. What is your favorite type of game, or I suppose, what do you find yourself playing the most?

#145 NastyMann

NastyMann

Worshipper of Shrek

• 291 posts

Donator

Posted 22 August 2015 - 08:46 PM

What's your favorite meme?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ask, me, something, interesting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users