Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums, and join our Roleplays or upload your own art to the gallery or just chat with our members.
We are looking forward to get to know you!

Photo

Who is your favorite pony & Why.

Q&A Ponies

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Princess Moonbutt

Princess Moonbutt

Parasprite

• 1 posts
  • LocationFoley, Alabama

Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:48 PM

Just answer the question and that's it! That's literally all you have to do. 

#2 EquestrianScholar

EquestrianScholar

A Gentlepony and a Scholar

• Co-Administrator
  • 806 posts
  • LocationUtah, USA

Donator

Posted 31 August 2017 - 06:52 AM

I have a few "favorite" ponies, so I shall do it like this.

----------------------------------------------------------

My favorite of the Mane Six is Twilight Sparkle, followed closely by Rarity. The first because we both share a love of reading and knowledge, bookworms who love to learn. The second because of her beauty, generosity, and having some of the best episodes.

------------

My favorite of the Princesses is Celestia, the often neglected, misunderstood, or mangled Princess within the Fandom. A mare who ahs given up so much for her subjects, even using the Elements of Harmony on her own sister. To rule alone and with emotions hidden.

Yes, this despite the fact that I roleplay as Princess Luna on Whitetail Woods.

------------

My favorite mare among background ponies is Octavia, very classy and lovely. Especially so when paired with Vinyl Scratch, either as friends or even a couple, in how they have been shown to play off each other so well. With Octavia more reserved to Vinyl being more bombastic and loud.

My favorite stallion among background ponies is Time Turner, or as I prefer to call him The Doctor. Seriously, adventures through space and time with either Derpy or Twilight has his companion.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Q&A, Ponies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users