Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums, and join our Roleplays or upload your own art to the gallery or just chat with our members.
We are looking forward to get to know you!

Photo

Hello there all

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Night Shadow

Night Shadow

Parasprite

• 4 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 11:48 PM

New here, so just making myself known. Not sure what to put here.

#2 Shadowrunner Darkfire

Shadowrunner Darkfire

Runner of shadows and dark fire!

• Helpstaff
  • 597 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Donator

Posted 26 November 2017 - 11:50 PM

Welcome to white tail woods, a little info about you're self would go a long way. Nothing very personal mind, just a likes and dislikes. Perhaps how you found the site. regardless i hope you like it here. :) 

#3 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1976 posts
  • LocationCanterlot Castle, ruling my little ponies...

Posted 04 December 2017 - 03:24 AM

princess_celestia_by_memershnick-d60xvo7

"Welcome! Please review our laws and customs before getting into too much trouble! I am your humble Princess of the Sun, Celestia, and I am happy to see you here, my little pony! Be sure to reserve all negative content to the proper locations, and inappropriate behavior to a minimum...accept where it is deemed appropriate, for which we require a small fee due to the risk."

grinning_princess_celestia__1__by_90sigm

"But do not take me too seriously! I wish you to have fun here and feel welcome amongst us. If you have any questions regarding playing your role or anything at all you may contact me or any of our other Rulers to assist! Enjoy yourself and have a delightful time! May the sun watch over you!"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users