Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums, and join our Roleplays or upload your own art to the gallery or just chat with our members.
We are looking forward to get to know you!

Photo

Mlp movie discussion

movie

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Shadowrunner Darkfire

Shadowrunner Darkfire

Runner of shadows and dark fire!

• Helpstaff
  • 600 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Donator

Posted 10 January 2018 - 03:46 PM

While I liked the movie as a whole and found the art if different to be very nice. I had a little trouble with the princesses not being able to put up any fight initially as well as the total absence of the guard. All in all, it was an interesting movie as we get to see the rest of the world is mainly bipedal and the world is far far larger than previously thought. Add to that a bit darker as there appear to be slave markets and broken crumbling cities outside of the princesses domain. So, if you have seen it what did you think, can it be considered canon, was it good and why do you think so. 

#2 Asbel Lhant

Asbel Lhant

Pony

• 77 posts
  • LocationRichard's Castle

Posted 27 January 2018 - 09:10 AM

The princesses are so useless that it amazes me. I also expected Tempest to get a lot of hate for being so edgy but it turns out she has a lot of fans and everyone loves her. And she's quite relatable too.

#3 Shadowrunner Darkfire

Shadowrunner Darkfire

• Helpstaff
  • 600 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Donator

Posted 27 January 2018 - 08:26 PM

The movie defiantly ignores the cannon and changes en massive ways.

#4 Asbel Lhant

Asbel Lhant

Pony

• 77 posts
  • LocationRichard's Castle

Posted 04 February 2018 - 11:08 PM

The Princesses don't really do much though.

#5 Shadowrunner Darkfire

Shadowrunner Darkfire

• Helpstaff
  • 600 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Donator

Posted 04 February 2018 - 11:34 PM

That and they appear to be far less powerful than they are in the regular show. They appear to be almost defenseless in certain cases. If the show is anything to go by they should have been far harder to incapacitate. In fact, the entire main cast seems to have been weakened for the purposes of upping the threat of the movies henchmen. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users