Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums, and join our Roleplays or upload your own art to the gallery or just chat with our members.
We are looking forward to get to know you!

Photo
Other Creative Works

Post Your Awesome RP Quotes

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Rainbow_Dash

Rainbow_Dash

Resident Rainbow Dash

• Roleplayer
  • 784 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:52 PM

Very simple little thread, we've all had RPs where there was one line or phrase that really made us smile, laugh, groan, etc. This is where to post them!

I'll start off.

"(I didn't come in because) I didn't want to disturb you" "..." "You didn't fear disturbing me, you're disturbed _by_ me"

"We place our heroes upon pedestals, but a single blow can shatter the hollow foundation and bring our heroes down to look us in the eye"

"if you do not meet our demands our psyonic will latch onto your friend and suck on his head, sucking as hard as needed until all his knowledge finally bursts forth in a form we can swallow" (Nope, nothing wrong with that threat at all... :P )

#2 warmen111

warmen111

Pony

• 56 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:02 AM

" At least they didn't try and bring a baby Hydra home... I'm still sorry about that."

*WARNING: The following spoiler is questionable, not for the younger foals.*

Spoiler

"Find the silly Giraffe. Got it."

"Fine, you can borrow her. But if I find you almost get yourself killed fighting some upside down trashcans again, I'm having a talk with Derpy."

"Well, I guess you can take over the Castle, but can you leave Solaris to Chrysalis? She seemed intent on killing him herself."

#3 Halide

Halide

Foal

• Roleplayer
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:26 AM

"Oh, I'm so sorry," Gilda jeered, the sarcasm noxiously apparent. "It's totally my fault. I should fly by all supposedly empty structures just expecting there to be lit canons ready to lob giant fireballs up into the sky. I'm such a moron for not being able to accurately predict that some thrill happy pegasus was going to fire a blasted canon up in the air for no reason at all! How did I possibly not see that coming?"

----

Stepping in front of the cart may not have been the wisest decision, but the little knight had faith in the sturdyness of her armor. "Have no fear, citizen! I'll help you keep that cart under contro-"THUNK. The cart ran over the knight as though it was just another bump in the road. Perhaps a new tactic was in order...?

-----

Large tunic... holding a hoof out... this reminded her of a book.  Was this guy for real?  Was he pretending to be a Jequi knight?  Was he going to try and use the force to stop the runaway cart?  This probably wasn't going to work!  There was no way this guy had enough neighdichlorians!

------

"Puh-leaze.  I stopped caring about 'responsibility' as soon as I moved out of my parents' place.  'Taking responsibility' translates to 'community service and writing dumb letters', and that?  Anypony who genuinely thinks that's a better plan than 'don't get caught' can go pluck themselves."

------

"The task that lies ahead is not for the faint of heart nor the weak of will, nor shall it be for the soulless or the cowardly. Still, if you're here, I can only presume that you are none of these things; if you are, feel free to run home to your mothers - the door is after all unlocked.”

(( More from the same RP ))

“As for your reward... use your mind would you? You will be, in short, invading an entire trade outpost. I do not condone looting, but if you really need some monetary reward alongside saving literally hundreds of ponies, some of which will probably reward you themselves when they become cognisant, then I'm sure none will miss whatever bits and equipment might lay about in the town market or the town hall."

------

Yep, he was one smooth, sneaky operator alright.  Smooth as sandpaper, sneaky as a bull elephant playing the cymbals.  Total disaster.

#4 WhiteSlash

WhiteSlash

Scottish Ukulele Punk

• Roleplayer
  • 122 posts
  • LocationScotland

Donator

Posted 26 July 2013 - 11:41 AM

(I have more that I'll find but so far this really is my favourite XD)

As Thyme made her way down to kitchen, Bee turned to face the window and clenched her fist raising it in anger. "Toast truely is a cruel mistress!"

#5 Rainbow_Dash

Rainbow_Dash

Resident Rainbow Dash

• Roleplayer
  • 784 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 06:39 AM

Couple more good ones

"You say your a monster... and... you are..."

“We all want to change the past; for big or small things. But dash, I put my faith in you… For you changed. You grow. More than I ever did; (...) It’s just what we do with are self that makes what we really are on the outside. And I see hope for a hero.”

#6 Rainbow_Dash

Rainbow_Dash

Resident Rainbow Dash

• Roleplayer
  • 784 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:59 PM

Good romantic on I recently had:

"Forever is a long time... Will you stay with me until the end of forever?"

#7 ShadowWalking18

ShadowWalking18

Pony

• Roleplayer
  • 169 posts
  • LocationUSA, PA*For now*

Donator

Posted 19 August 2013 - 02:54 AM

"I'm a disgrace among my kind. My honor is all that keeps me going....without my honor....then I must truly be nothing."

#8 Rainbow_Dash

Rainbow_Dash

Resident Rainbow Dash

• Roleplayer
  • 784 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

Not *from* a game but rather *about* a game:

"Any good act of Exalted epicry should not only alter the course of history, but if at all possible, the course of geography as well."

(Yes, my best-friend's dragged me into Exalted, kicking and screaming.... so in return I'm building Alucard *manical laugh*)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users