Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums, and join our Roleplays or upload your own art to the gallery or just chat with our members.
We are looking forward to get to know you!

Photo
News

Update: September 1st

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Davroth

Davroth

Despot

• Administrator
  • 824 posts
  • LocationGermanland

Posted 01 September 2013 - 11:51 PM

Okay guys, just a quick update.

We are happy to announce that Skye has joined the team and will henceforth help out the lore team.

Also, we are in the process of restructuring the staff, and as such, you might notice changes, but don't be alarmed. There will be further updates soon.

That's all for now. Keep up the good work, guys. :D

-Davroth, local despot

#2 SonicRainboomGirl

SonicRainboomGirl

AM I STILL ILL?

• Co-Administrator
  • 1293 posts
  • LocationMaudlin Street

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:06 PM

September Firth?

Anyways, congrats Skye! You're a great addition to the team!

#3 Davroth

Davroth

Despot

• Administrator
  • 824 posts
  • LocationGermanland

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:15 PM

You saw nothin' <.<

#4 Skye

Skye

Cerf Bleu

• Roleplayer
  • 95 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:54 AM

Thank you very much! I look forward to working with everyone and adding what contributions I can make. Building a community can be so much fun, especially once all the foundations are in place. I like decorating and filling with things, and nothing like building a clean slate!

For everyone just tuning in, here's a bit of an introduction to myself!

Hi! My name's Skye, many of you may know me from parts elsewhere, and from other forums. I go as Skye Bluedeer in the furry fandom, most people just call me Skye anyway. Or Bluedeer. Or Hey You, but I usually answer to Skye anyway. My big thing has always been about stories and fantasy and the wonderful worlds of What We Wish Were Real, because I believe the imagination is a fertile ground well deserving of cultivation and care.

My talents mostly lie with content generation, and working out details. Smoothing the rough edges, filling in the blanks on more vague concepts, things like that. You'll primarily see me working in the Lore section, as well as working in the Chat Room as an Op. I'm always willing to help and answer questions, and where I don't know the answer I'll either do my best to help out or point you in the right direction! And feel free to share with me your ideas! I'll definitely pass them on to the roundtable discussions when we're working out more details.

Those of you who know me from elsewhere may worry about what exactly my intentions are. Well worry no longer! Once upon a time I was in a position that I inherited through the course of time, but running the show isn't my bag. I'll be working underneath SonicRainboomGirl, sometimes behind the scenes, sometimes in the mane show. I haven't gotten back into RP yet as my life was essentially a big hot mess for a while, but now that the dust is starting to settle, that should change in the near future!

I look forward to working with all your tasty tasty brains and encouraging the little flowers of thought that bloom into full-blown concepts! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users