Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums, and join our Roleplays or upload your own art to the gallery or just chat with our members.
We are looking forward to get to know you!

Photo
Other Creative Works

Techno's Custom Bottlecap Charms

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Techno Tealeaf

Techno Tealeaf

Foal

• Roleplayer
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:47 PM

Hello Everyone! I've gotten the all clear from our fearless leader to go ahead and link my sales thread here on WTW.
I make custom bottle cap charms like these for $5.
photo_zps3270b077.jpg

These charms are made from real Pokemon cards and have crystal clear and very shiny finish. The finish is so clear you can see the holographic cards shine in the light! You can see the reflection of my celing fan in the Bulbasaur charm!

I choose caps based on color or phrasing on the cap to match the Pokemon. For example I made Wartortle with a ‘Bubble Up’ cap to match the lovely bubbles on the card art and Wartortle’s water type.

I can make just about any card you’d like like into a pendant so just ask if you want a specific card or Pokemon! Although keep in mind if you want something like a 1st edition holographic Charizard the price of the pendant will be higher.

Not a fan of Pokemon? Not a problem! I also make pendants for Magic the gathering, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy, and many other fandoms! Keep in mind though that depending on the pendant you order the price may vary.

I can ship worldwide and the price of mailing the pendants will depend on your preferred mailing method and location.

If you would like a pendant please feel free to send me a note here or Email me at Technotealeaf@gmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users