Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums, and join our Roleplays or upload your own art to the gallery or just chat with our members.
We are looking forward to get to know you!

Photo

Dear Celestia (Ask the Princess!)

celestia ask princess ruler in character

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1983 posts
  • LocationCanterlot Castle, ruling my little ponies...

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:16 AM

"Come my little ponies, your Princess has time to spare, and I wish to hear from the voices of my citizens. Ask your Princess anything, and I shall dutifully respond to the best of my ability."

Celestia.png

#2 SonicRainboomGirl

SonicRainboomGirl

AM I STILL ILL?

• Co-Administrator
  • 1293 posts
  • LocationMaudlin Street

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:54 PM

How much do you like eating cake?

#3 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1983 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:54 PM

How much do you like eating cake?

tumblr_inline_mu0t5le70d1r1yudx.png

"Ah ha ha! You must be referring to the image that appeared in the school newspaper in Ponyville!....this is the photo, I believe."

Princess-Celestia-eating-a-cake-my-littl

"I was actually attending as a benefactor at a Baking Festival for the various orphanages around Equestria--I couldn't stop myself wanting to try every cake the little foals had made for me! I couldn't bare to see the disappointment in their eyes should I refuse any one of them! But I suppose to directly answer your question, I would have to say that while it is wonderful to enjoy a treat on occasion, too much of a good thing can lead to it being a bad thing!"

#4 Davroth

Davroth

Despot

• Administrator
  • 824 posts
  • LocationGermanland

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:01 PM

Aren't you a pretty pony. I think I will take you out for a ride. You don't mind, do you?

0LYf85K.gif

#5 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1983 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:06 PM

Aren't you a pretty pony. I think I will take you out for a ride. You don't mind, do you?

0LYf85K.gif

"What....what in Equestria...?"

640px-Celestia_gasp_S3E01.png

"While I am grateful for your compliment...and...I...I am usually most apt to fulfill my subject's request but...I...I must respectfully decline, sir...or....madam....or....whatever you are."

640px-Celestia_explaining_S2E01.png

#6 ShadowWalking18

ShadowWalking18

Pony

• Roleplayer
  • 169 posts
  • LocationUSA, PA*For now*

Donator

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:11 AM

*Poofs in and kisses Celestia*

Here you go*Gives bottle of perfume*

Buh bye. Tell Luna....she is next.

#7 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1983 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:18 AM

*Poofs in and kisses Celestia*

Here you go*Gives bottle of perfume*

Buh bye. Tell Luna....she is next.

celestia___what_s_going_on_in_this_threa

"Oh...uuh...oh, goodness, me....well....Thank you for the perfume....I don't use it myself, but I shall give it to someone whom I know will put it to good use!"

tumblr_mgy0a0xOOr1rcyuxso1_500.gif

#8 ShadowWalking18

ShadowWalking18

Pony

• Roleplayer
  • 169 posts

Donator

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:45 AM

So princess....whats the story of how you got your cutie mark. And I hope this story is better, Luna's was boring. No dramatics at all.

Also since Discord became all rehabilitated, what are you making him do?

#9 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1983 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:48 PM

So princess....whats the story of how you got your cutie mark. And I hope this story is better, Luna's was boring. No dramatics at all.

Also since Discord became all rehabilitated, what are you making him do?

princess_celestia_sitting_down_by_90sigm

"The story of my cutie mark, you say? Well, that, my little pony, is one for the history books. I would love to wind down the tale, but I'm afraid it would take several days of talk, and and I would also have to reference my archives--it's been many eons, and I sometimes forget the details. Let us say simply, however, that from the universe came the sun, and from the sun came life...and I came somewhere in between, lending a hoof in the shaping of the future of pony kind. Is that a well enough summary?"

grinning_princess_celestia__1__by_90sigm

"As for Discord, he is free to spend most of his time with Fluttershy, as he seems to enjoy, but I do have him do the occasional odd job...though the details are currently undisclosable, my apologies."

#10 ShadowWalking18

ShadowWalking18

Pony

• Roleplayer
  • 169 posts

Donator

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

By the way, where do you think your subjects get this idea of you being tyrannical? Does that hurt your feelings at all?

#11 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1983 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:28 AM

By the way, where do you think your subjects get this idea of you being tyrannical? Does that hurt your feelings at all?

princess_celestia_by_memershnick-d60xvo7

"It does concern me slightly, yes, that my subjects would ever think so poorly of me...I would never punish anypony harshly unless it was a truly deplorable crime, yet I continue to get these reactions as though I were going to punish somepony for a simple thing like a late letter or even some sort of great accident. Though, it seems to often surround Twilight Sparkle and her friends, when these thoughts come up, so I'd like to hope that the rest of my subjects are not the same in thinking they will all be sent to the dungeon for a simple mistake!" 

grinning_princess_celestia__1__by_90sigm

"Ah ha ha! On that note, I'd have to have thrown Ms. Hooves in jail years ago, if this was the case!"

#12 ShadowWalking18

ShadowWalking18

Pony

• Roleplayer
  • 169 posts

Donator

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:55 AM

Hehe, no doubt. Though got to say, did love Twilights little breakdown over that letter. Was she always that unstable?

One more question.....Blueblood. How are you related to that jerk? Your kind. Nice. Considerate, caring and beautiful in mind, body and soul.

And he.....he is....well he is a pig.

#13 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1983 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:18 AM

Hehe, no doubt. Though got to say, did love Twilights little breakdown over that letter. Was she always that unstable?

One more question.....Blueblood. How are you related to that jerk? Your kind. Nice. Considerate, caring and beautiful in mind, body and soul.

And he.....he is....well he is a pig.

"Well...his relationship to me is more of a distant relative, though I allow him to call me his aunt. He was actually quite sweet as a colt, I'm not sure how he turned out so snobbish...He was actually sort of 'taken in' when a dear friend of mine passed away."

celestia_in_perplexity_by_felix_kot-d4d7

#14 ShadowWalking18

ShadowWalking18

Pony

• Roleplayer
  • 169 posts

Donator

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:13 AM

Princess Celestia......do you.....ever consider the dating page?

#15 ninjagriffonprankster

ninjagriffonprankster

Foal

• Roleplayer
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:54 AM

Oddly specific question but have you ever used your powers to make solar eclipses?

#16 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1983 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:49 AM

Princess Celestia......do you.....ever consider the dating page?

"I'm sorry...I'm not certain what you mean...? Dating...is that like when a stallion and mare go to dinner? Why, I'm not much for romance. I have much too much to do to think about love. That is our dear Cadance's department."

celestia_in_perplexity_by_felix_kot-d4d7

Oddly specific question but have you ever used your powers to make solar eclipses?

"Actually, yes. Long ago when my sister and I warred...the sun and moon grew out of balance as we warred....and it so happened that the sun kept moving whilst the moon remained in the sky...It was not a happy time at all..."

princess_celestia_vector_by_lextsy-d4o1a

#17 ninjagriffonprankster

ninjagriffonprankster

Foal

• Roleplayer
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:19 AM

Well...on the plus side at-least it was because of that and not because it signifies the creation of another servant of the idea of Evil. Long story, don't ask.

Moving to a more pleasant topic: What would you do for a Klondike bar?

#18 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1983 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:30 PM

Well...on the plus side at-least it was because of that and not because it signifies the creation of another servant of the idea of Evil. Long story, don't ask.

Moving to a more pleasant topic: What would you do for a Klondike bar?

"Klondike...? Is....is that the place in the Frozen North where there was a recent gold rush...? Are you asking what I would do for a gold bar? Why, not much. As I am the princess, gold kind of finds its way to me naturally. Though, I am always fair with my subjects, and I do not tax heavily, so everypony has an equal chance to make a living!"

princess_celestia_by_foxtail8000-d4u2bn7

#19 ShadowWalking18

ShadowWalking18

Pony

• Roleplayer
  • 169 posts

Donator

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:53 AM

Come now Celestia, even a princess needs time off. I'd treat you to dinner any day. You are hot. In both usages of the word.

In fact to tonight were gonna paint Canterlot red. And pink. And green and blue. Maybe pull a prank on Discord. Then dinner and a movie. Let Twilight run things for an evening, she could use the practice. What's the worse that can happen?

#20 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1983 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:56 PM

Come now Celestia, even a princess needs time off. I'd treat you to dinner any day. You are hot. In both usages of the word.

In fact to tonight were gonna paint Canterlot red. And pink. And green and blue. Maybe pull a prank on Discord. Then dinner and a movie. Let Twilight run things for an evening, she could use the practice. What's the worse that can happen?

"Ah ha ha ha! You are most amusing! Very well, while Twilight is not yet ready to handle things, I believe my sister can. Come! Let us go out for tea! Oh, how naughty of me!"

celestia__s_afternoon_tea__clean__by_nas

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: celestia, ask, princess, ruler, in character

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users