Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums, and join our Roleplays or upload your own art to the gallery or just chat with our members.
We are looking forward to get to know you!

Photo

Ask Princess Cadence!

ask princess crystal empire in character cadence

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#81 Flipthetables

Flipthetables

Princess of Friendship

• Staff
  • 1077 posts
  • LocationSkyloft

Posted 23 May 2014 - 05:37 AM

"Twilight! It's so good to see you! It feels so great to be back to normal...Oh! Shining Armor and I are doing great! We're very...close..."

cadence___hugs_and_cuddles__by_dentist73

twilight_sparkle_by_bl1ghtmare-d4h10dq.p

It's good to see you as well Cadance! We should catch up sometime..But uh..

dat_eyes_twilight_sparkle_by_slyfoxcl-d5

Close huh?

#82 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1983 posts
  • LocationCanterlot Castle, ruling my little ponies...

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:18 PM

Greetings, Princess Cadence!

I am Noedig, a very old human.

How is life among the Crystal Empire? I get the feeling it's quite a handful. I've never ruled, so I can't imagine any more.

"Life here is great! I love the Crystal Empire! It can be a bit stifling and exhausting to manage now and again...but with Shining Armor at my side to help, there's nothing we can't do!"

princess_cadance_and_shining_armour__2__

twilight_sparkle_by_bl1ghtmare-d4h10dq.p

It's good to see you as well Cadance! We should catch up sometime..But uh..

dat_eyes_twilight_sparkle_by_slyfoxcl-d5

Close huh?

"*giggle* Yep! So close we often look at your baby pictures together to bond!"

it_s_actually_not_that_small_by_dentist7

"But...if you want...we could look at his, instead!"

and_this_is_him_when_he_was_a_foal__by_j

#83 Flipthetables

Flipthetables

Princess of Friendship

• Staff
  • 1077 posts
  • LocationSkyloft

Posted 24 May 2014 - 06:35 PM

shining_armour_and_twilight_sparkle_hugg

Oh trust me. I've seen those baby pictures plenty of times and they never get old. I'm just glad to hear you and Shining are doing alright! I feel like I haven't seen my brother in a while!

twilight_sparkle_hugs_vector_by_kitsuney

But I am asking the questions here. So what kinds of things have been going on in the Crystal Empire since your return?

#84 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1983 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 05:19 AM

shining_armour_and_twilight_sparkle_hugg

Oh trust me. I've seen those baby pictures plenty of times and they never get old. I'm just glad to hear you and Shining are doing alright! I feel like I haven't seen my brother in a while!

twilight_sparkle_hugs_vector_by_kitsuney

But I am asking the questions here. So what kinds of things have been going on in the Crystal Empire since your return?

"Y'know you're welcome to visit, anytime! I'm sure Shining would love it!" 

random_cadence_because_sexy_by_dentist73

"But, anywho! Um.....well, Shining really kept everything running while I was in Canterlot...so now I'm back and helping, but the kingdom manages itself pretty well. I'm kind of just an overseer!"

cadance_vector_by_pinkiemina-d5pqnwv.png

#85 CobsRa

CobsRa

$$$ MR. MONEYBAG$ $$$

• 472 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR, United States

Donator

Posted 31 May 2014 - 01:04 AM

So, Twilight told me that she wants to live in a box with you.

Does it ever get nauseating living so high up in that crystal spire? 8O

#86 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1983 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:25 AM

So, Twilight told me that she wants to live in a box with you.

Does it ever get nauseating living so high up in that crystal spire? 8O

"Hahaha! Oh, my, no! We don't live at the way top or anything, anyway! We live at about the center of the tower, the same floor as the throne room. Though, I can fly, so height really isn't much of an issue for me!"

princess_mi_amore_cadenza___happy_by_haw

"Though....it might be an issue for Shining Armor....? It's possible he has a fear of heights....I don't think it's ever come up..."

what__nooooo_by_foxtail8000-d4xp6t0.png

#87 Silver

Silver

Chewin' on Straw

• 289 posts
  • LocationCanada

Donator

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:39 PM

So tell me what is your taste in music? 

tumblr_m33vzpG5Wc1r9ntj6o1_500.png

#88 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1983 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 03:20 AM

So tell me what is your taste in music? 

tumblr_m33vzpG5Wc1r9ntj6o1_500.png

"I like upbeat things! Pinkie and I sang together a bunch when she threw my wedding celebration! So...Fun....pop-like....songs? Oh, but I really like anything....I'm not picky...so long as it's happy!"

princess_mi_amore_cadenza___happy_by_haw

#89 CobsRa

CobsRa

$$$ MR. MONEYBAG$ $$$

• 472 posts

Donator

Posted 02 July 2015 - 04:03 AM

Your crown is so tiny! Is it taped to your head?

So, how's the food up in the Crystal Empire anyway? I heard everything was made from crystals, in one way or another.

Also, do you ever feel a little odd being one of the few non-crystal ponies up there? Not that I'm implying anything bad, of course, just that it might stand out a little more. Shiny coats and all...

#90 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1983 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 04:21 AM

Your crown is so tiny! Is it taped to your head?

So, how's the food up in the Crystal Empire anyway? I heard everything was made from crystals, in one way or another.

Also, do you ever feel a little odd being one of the few non-crystal ponies up there? Not that I'm implying anything bad, of course, just that it might stand out a little more. Shiny coats and all...

"It actually goes all the way around but under my mane...oh, um...it's pretty much the same as normal Equestrian food....just...sparkly? It all tastes good, though!"
cadance_by_inuhoshi_to_darkpen-d5xh9im.p

"Um....I guess sometimes...but at the same time....being among them also just feels right...so I don't think about it....I feel like the Crystal Empire was...where I am meant to be...."
cadance__cute_smile_by_stillfire-d7l52gp

#91 CobsRa

CobsRa

$$$ MR. MONEYBAG$ $$$

• 472 posts

Donator

Posted 13 July 2015 - 02:51 AM

Ever wonder if society is placing just a biiit too much importance on Cutie Marks? I mean, they really only tell you a single thing about a pony, and actually they aren't always accurate with predicting what kind of position in life said pony will have. Often they can also be metaphors or puns, lacking direct meaning it seems. Not saying they're a bad thing, per-say, just that ponykind places such high faith into something that's really only a label - even to the point of doggedly (if you'll excuse the potentially rude term) pursuing what they're mark says, even if it's, in actuality, wrong. Don't you think there ought to be more public awareness of this, especially since it hasn't seemed to have been brought up since probably before the founding of Equestria?

Okay, so... Totally serious question here: have you ever suspected Princesses Celestia and Luna of hiding stuff in their manes? I mean, it'd be a pretty good spot for something small. I doubt anypony would think to look there... :P

I feel like I've already asked this somewhere... Oh well! :chrysalis:

#92 knight

knight

The QUEEN

• Co-Administrator
  • 1983 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 03:12 AM

Ever wonder if society is placing just a biiit too much importance on Cutie Marks? I mean, they really only tell you a single thing about a pony, and actually they aren't always accurate with predicting what kind of position in life said pony will have. Often they can also be metaphors or puns, lacking direct meaning it seems. Not saying they're a bad thing, per-say, just that ponykind places such high faith into something that's really only a label - even to the point of doggedly (if you'll excuse the potentially rude term) pursuing what they're mark says, even if it's, in actuality, wrong. Don't you think there ought to be more public awareness of this, especially since it hasn't seemed to have been brought up since probably before the founding of Equestria?

Okay, so... Totally serious question here: have you ever suspected Princesses Celestia and Luna of hiding stuff in their manes? I mean, it'd be a pretty good spot for something small. I doubt anypony would think to look there... :P

I feel like I've already asked this somewhere... Oh well! :chrysalis:

cadance_by_inuhoshi_to_darkpen-d5xh9im.p

"I think....you might be thinking of cutie marks incorrectly. They don't necessarily represent who a pony is 100%....it's a pony's 'special talent'....it's what makes them unique, or even when ponies have similar marks, they may not always have exactly the same talent. A special talent doesn't necessarily represent all of who you are....but it's a representation of the biggest part of you. Like mine is love...and that's my special talent....but I'm more than that. I'm a friend...a wife....a princess...and I make a mean PB&J...but my cutie mark can't represent all of that, so it simply reflects the biggest, most important portion....I hope....that explains it...but that's just my personal view, of course..."

princess_cadance_thinking_by_90sigma-d5u

"OH! And I found a spider in Luna's mane once...it was shortly after Nightmare Night."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ask, princess, crystal empire, in character, cadence

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users