Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums, and join our Roleplays or upload your own art to the gallery or just chat with our members.
We are looking forward to get to know you!

Photo

Ask Spitfire

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TheRavingVixen

TheRavingVixen

Pony

• Roleplayer
  • 99 posts
  • LocationClassified

Donator

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:28 AM

IMG_20131104_021923_281_zps51d5bc28.jpg?

Ask the captain of the Wonderbolt's anything!

(OOC: I'm starting an ask thread and if the question is good I'll draw a picture to answer. I love to draw, but I often don't have the muse for it, I think this will help. normally they will be better than that one and inked but I drew that as a rough draft a while ago and haven't gotten around to it. That is one of the hardest poses I could imagine and I think it came out okay.)

#2 Davroth

Davroth

Despot

• Administrator
  • 824 posts
  • LocationGermanland

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:35 AM

Who was your first experience with the Wonderbolt Academy? Any fun stories or memories?

#3 TheRavingVixen

TheRavingVixen

Pony

• Roleplayer
  • 99 posts
  • LocationClassified

Donator

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:57 AM

I really don't enjoy the Wonderbolt academy, it's a lot of early mornings, long days, and I honestly don't enjoy being mean and strict to ponies, but it is a very necessary part of the training program, and my duty to the Wonderbolts....at least I can hold faith that Soarin keeps the rest of the team on track while I'm gone....

(Sorry, really couldn't think up a single good picture for this answer, and don't have time to draw a 6 page comic hehe.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users