Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums, and join our Roleplays or upload your own art to the gallery or just chat with our members.
We are looking forward to get to know you!

Photo
News

Exciting news! Nightmare Night ending, Tier 1 opening, Hearth's Warming Eve soon to begin!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MyLittlePonyTales

MyLittlePonyTales

Princess of Hats

• Roleplayer
  • 1208 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:38 AM

Greetings, creatures of the Whitetail Woods. I am here to announce that at long last, the remaining canon characters shall be opening for biographies! That's right, the main characters that we all know and love will soon be playable! How soon? Well, starting next Sunday, November 24th, biographies will be accepted! Check the list for all the fun Tier 1 characters that will soon be invading your Roleplays.

In addition, there is more news! Tier 1 canon characters are opening up just in time for our Hearth's Warming Eve Event! It will begin on December 1st, and run until the very end of the month. There are lots of exciting new things happening here at Whitetail Woods, and we want EVERY user to be able to be apart of them.

And don't forget, the Lore section is still bustling with activity, and waiting for you to submit new ideas and stories! Come on down and contribute to this fantastic site, and help our forest grow!

As a last note, Nightmare Night Roleplay threads will be open for an additional two weeks, allowing people to finish up their haunted Roleplays. However, please do not create any new threads, as this will be the maximum amount of extended time.

Have a great time exploring all the nooks and crannies this site has to offer, and don't forget to get those biographies ready for the opening of Tier 1!

entry10689.jpg

#2 SonicRainboomGirl

SonicRainboomGirl

AM I STILL ILL?

• Co-Administrator
  • 1293 posts
  • LocationMaudlin Street

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:46 AM

Woohoo! I am so excited for this I can hardly stand it! 

*prepares character app...*

#3 TimeMaster

TimeMaster

Foal

• Roleplayer
  • 16 posts
  • LocationSouth Texas

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:03 AM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'M SICK. It is no fair :c

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: News

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users