Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums, and join our Roleplays or upload your own art to the gallery or just chat with our members.
We are looking forward to get to know you!

Photo
Requests and Commissions

Iron Wing´s / Assaultcats Commissions

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Iron Wing

Iron Wing

Pony

• Roleplayer
  • 74 posts
  • LocationGermany - Freising

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:23 AM

Hi there!

Since today i am up for story / character commissions! Not meaning the drawing of character images, but the creating of a character idea, story background and stuff like that! I am new to commissions and i hope for a good start!

If you don´t have an idea what to write for your characters story or you need a good description of friends and family for your character, i am ready for things like that. Also i have a co-reader who will assure the correct spelling and grammar or course.

Pricing:

OC Story Commission

1000 Words ~ 10.00 $
2000 Words ~ 18.50 $
3000 Words ~ 27.00 $
above 4000 Words ~ personal deal

Additional features

Per additional description of Pets, Family or Friends of the character (like a little own bio)

500 Words ~ 4.00 $
1000 Words ~ 7.50 $

Since i am new to commissions i will probably correct the prices here and then. Also if you are interested, please contact me via pm or prefered via Deviantart. My DA Account is: Assaultcat

You will find some examples on my DA page aswell. This week i will upload some more character bios so that you may have a look at them. If there are any questions, feel free to ask me!

Greetings

Iron Wing / Assaultcat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users