Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums, and join our Roleplays or upload your own art to the gallery or just chat with our members.
We are looking forward to get to know you!

Photo

2014: Where to go from here.

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Davroth

Davroth

Despot

• Administrator
  • 824 posts
  • LocationGermanland

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:52 AM

Hey, guys.

The past few days have been full of smaller and bigger changes, and it's time for some clarifications.

Firstly, and more importantly, we unfortunately will have to say goodbye to some of our staff members. To make a long story short, those people had a change in priorities, which made it impossible for them to continue their involvement in this board, at least on a staff function. We wish them all the best for their future endeavours.

To clear the air of possible rumors, yes, there had been the suggestions of merging WtW with another website, but it was ultimately decided against it, due to the fact that that other community just wasn't a good fit for us, and it would have been a very uneven kind of merger, more akin to an acquisition.

However, we are also welcoming a new staff member, senior community members Weesh and EquestrianScholar. I hope you will all welcome them.

This, however, is just the beginning of future developments. The remaining staff has big plans for WtW, and more will be announced once we settled in, which should be soon.

#2 weesh

weesh

Green Rat Bunny Thing

• 533 posts
  • LocationFort Worth Texas

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:23 AM

I appreciate the staff being so welcoming to me, and that we can dispel the uncertainty now.

If you have any questions regarding what has happened over the last week, please bring them forward.

I'm looking forward to serving you guys, and adding my own creative voice to those already working so hard on the site.  

#3 EquestrianScholar

EquestrianScholar

A Gentlepony and a Scholar

• Co-Administrator
  • 810 posts
  • LocationUtah, USA

Donator

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:41 AM

Though I am new to this site I do have experience leading a forum or online group. With my help I hope to see the roleplay section grow and see members motivated to create characters and bring them into Equestria.

Remember this though, my policy when considering character approval: A detaled pony is a happy pony!

Know that I am willing to help, so if your uncertain, ask and I will offer my thoughts and ideas.

#4 Rainbow_Dash

Rainbow_Dash

Resident Rainbow Dash

• Roleplayer
  • 784 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:12 AM

Welcome to the new staff! You must prove yourselves in 10-seconds-flat or I wont accept you

*tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-LAST SECOND PROOF!-RIIIIIIING*

Time's up! Your all frauds! 

Lol, j/k, but seriously, clad things are resolved, hopefully we can all move forward now! If not... well... lets jsut say a frozen trout may await you! ;)  :mad:

-edited by weesh

#5 weesh

weesh

Green Rat Bunny Thing

• 533 posts
  • LocationFort Worth Texas

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:52 AM

Time's up! Your all frauds! 

I'm not sure what you're talking about...  : )

#6 EquestrianScholar

EquestrianScholar

• Co-Administrator
  • 810 posts
  • LocationUtah, USA

Donator

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:55 AM

Well I have a perfectly legitimate excuse, I was putting a video for my Star Trek group and then I had to get a ride home. ;)

#7 Rainbow_Dash

Rainbow_Dash

Resident Rainbow Dash

• Roleplayer
  • 784 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:02 AM

*gasp* you nutters actually responded! Your gonna be awesome staff! lol :D :D :D ^____^

#8 EquestrianScholar

EquestrianScholar

• Co-Administrator
  • 810 posts
  • LocationUtah, USA

Donator

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:08 AM

I will do my best, though once I have a working laptop again I will be even better.

#9 LostSanity

LostSanity

Oatmeal, are you LostSanity?!

• Roleplayer
  • 386 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:54 PM

It is ever going to be revealed who left or no?

#10 EquestrianScholar

EquestrianScholar

• Co-Administrator
  • 810 posts
  • LocationUtah, USA

Donator

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:03 PM

It is ever going to be revealed who left or no?

I do not have all the details but I will ask... does it matter who left? One possible way, if you have been here for a while, is to look through the members listing. I got this as the current staff:

Staff
crpdude
EquestrianScholar
Flipthetables
knight
Nightbloom
SonicRainboomGirl
weesh

Which I admit seems small, the filter doesn't have anyone counted as a moderator I noticed.

#11 LostSanity

LostSanity

Oatmeal, are you LostSanity?!

• Roleplayer
  • 386 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:05 PM

I do not have all the details but I will ask... does it matter who left? One possible way, if you have been here for a while, is to look through the members listing. I got this as the current staff:

Staff
crpdude
EquestrianScholar
Flipthetables
knight
Nightbloom
SonicRainboomGirl
weesh

Which I admit seems small, the filter doesn't have anyone counted as a moderator I noticed.

I guess not. I guess I'm just curious.

I haven't exactly been here long enough to know who is who yet I guess.

:squee:

#12 SonicRainboomGirl

SonicRainboomGirl

AM I STILL ILL?

• Co-Administrator
  • 1293 posts
  • LocationMaudlin Street

Posted 18 January 2014 - 05:04 AM

Whitetail Woods is going to be just fine, through thick and thin. While this site may go through some changes, it will always be the same at heart.

We will never let you guys down!  :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users