Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums, and join our Roleplays or upload your own art to the gallery or just chat with our members.
We are looking forward to get to know you!

Photo
Requests and Commissions

The BBS Livestream Clinic of Dilettantism

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 BrainedBySaucepans

BrainedBySaucepans

Foal

• 15 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:11 PM

revamped_stream_banner___v2_by_brainedby

Next stream begins: 11th May 2013 - 1700 BST (1200 EDT / 0900 PDT)

Greetings, fine denizens of Whitetail Woods.

Some of you know me already, but for those who don't suffice it to say I'm an aspiring artist and dilettante who has ended up drawing a lot of ponies. Unfortunately, I don't usually have the time to take requests, and that sucks, since I love drawing for other people, especially as I sometimes struggle for interesting ideas. To remedy this, a while ago I started setting aside a considerable portion of my Saturdays for the sole purpose of taking people's requests for pony art.

To keep me amused, and hopefully also to provide others with some modicum of entertainment, I do this on livestream. It should be noted that I am usually on camera and on mic throughout for most of my streams, so you get to listen to me and to watch me as I make a complete fool of myself. Unfortunately, that does also generally make the stream NSFW, as I'm rather foul-mouthed, a tendency which becomes even more apparent as it gets late (or even early).

Requesters are selected at random from everyone in the stream chat, so if you turn up you have a chance of getting some art from me! Here's some rules to observe if you want me to draw for you:

1. No NSFW requests - while I am frequently foul mouthed, I try to keep my art relatively clean. If you’re unsure what counts as NSFW, feel free to ask.
  2. 1-2 Characters per request – both characters may be OCs. If you do request 2 characters, I may spend less time on shading. If a request seems too complex, I may ask you to submit another simpler request.

Once you're picked, you have 2 minutes to let me know you're paying attention. After that I will reroll.

4. Once I know you're alive, you have a further 5 minutes to submit your request, along with any relevant reference images, to my tumblr: brainedbysaucepans.tumblr.com/submit

5. If you don’t have a request, you may not give your request to another person. Just tell me you don’t have one and I will reroll.

So, I hope I'll see a few of you in the stream. Let me know if you have any questions!

- Saucy

PS - If you're not convinced yet, check out what I've got done in previous request streams: http://brainedbysauc...gged/livestream

#2 MyLittlePonyTales

MyLittlePonyTales

Princess of Hats

• Roleplayer
  • 1208 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:41 PM

Woah, is that Hurricane up in the right corner? How did I miss that stream?

#3 BrainedBySaucepans

BrainedBySaucepans

Foal

• 15 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:43 PM

Woah, is that Hurricane up in the right corner? How did I miss that stream?

It is indeed; that was towards the beginning of my 24 hour stream attempt. Got to try that again some time...

#4 Aquaria

Aquaria

Foal

• Roleplayer
  • 33 posts
  • LocationUnder the sea.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:14 AM

Ahh. I'm your number one fan. One might say that I've got a thing for talons. Bwahaha =}

#5 weesh

weesh

Green Rat Bunny Thing

• 533 posts
  • LocationFort Worth Texas

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:59 PM

Good stuff.  I will see if I have time for this one, or need to wait for the next one...

#6 Khajiit

Khajiit

Kitteh

• Roleplayer
  • 97 posts
  • LocationCasterly Rock

Posted 12 May 2013 - 12:30 AM

Well will you look at that? I've actually managed to make it into last 15 minutes I believe. First small step! ... ... even though it was Sunday for me already, as usual. Hilarity ensued.

#7 MyLittlePonyTales

MyLittlePonyTales

Princess of Hats

• Roleplayer
  • 1208 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:08 AM

Aw shoot, this seems to be what I forgot today.

#8 weesh

weesh

Green Rat Bunny Thing

• 533 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:44 AM

D'oh, me too.  Oops.

#9 BrainedBySaucepans

BrainedBySaucepans

Foal

• 15 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:23 AM

Gah, I completely forgot to post here when I started. Unfortunately it wasn't a very interesting stream; I was feeling rather ill and only completed 2 pics. Next stream should be in two weeks, as a good friend of mine has his birthday next weekend, so we have a pub crawl scheduled.

#10 Bellosh101

Bellosh101

Lurking

• Roleplayer
  • 49 posts
  • LocationCanterlot

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:05 AM

Would it be possible to livestream your pub craw? :squee:

#11 weesh

weesh

Green Rat Bunny Thing

• 533 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:50 AM

until two weeks from now then...  : )

#12 BrainedBySaucepans

BrainedBySaucepans

Foal

• 15 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 01 June 2013 - 05:32 PM

The stream is live now, come check it out and I may draw for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users